Wanting to Sending to Roy Williams

ashleybtc1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Wanting to Sending to Roy Williams

Post by ashleybtc1 »

Has anyone had any luck sending pictures to UNCs Head Basketball coach Roy Williams?
Looking for advice.
Heard he charged for autographs.

??
BCEagles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sending to Roy Williams

Post by BCEagles »

I tried Roy Williams via the address in the database, and i did not send $10. I sent a letter in Mid-January and I recieved a letter on January 20th that said he was too busy to sign, and they sent a pre-autographed picture, along with a letter on their new autograph policy. I was very dissapointed :cry:. Hope that helps. Better luck to you! [/color]

This is my first time on fainmail.biz as a message board poster

Danny
stefman630
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wanting to Sending to Roy Williams

Post by stefman630 »

isnt he now on storage wars texas?
Last Success: Heath Miller
Sports Autos: Heath Miller, Bob Kraft, Devin McCourty, Bradley Beal, Robert Kraft, Shawn Marion, Tyson Chandler, John Harbaugh, Anderson Varejao, Rodney Stuckey, Gordon Hayward, Deron Williams(X3), Adam Vinatieri, Robert Parrish, Michael Jordan(PP?), Dee Brown, Gwen Jorgensen, George Hill(PP), Dirk Niwitzki, Mardy Collins, Paul George(PP), Ray Rice.
Celeb Autos: The Fanning Sisters, Nathan Kress, Ariana Grade, Shaun White, Jim O'Heir, Brendon Urie, Gabe Saporta(X3)
Waiting For: Taj Gibson, Aldon Smith, Kirk Hinrich, Calvin Johnson Jr., Adam West, Flea, Rudy Gay, and A TON More!
Most Wanted: Flea, Tom Brady and any Patriots, Barry Sanders, Morrissey, Hayley Williams and Paramore, John Wall, Chiddy, Tyler The Creator, Childish Gambino, Bud Gaugh, Damian Lillard, Eric Clapton, Dave Grohl, Krist Novocelic, any Survivor Castaways, and ?uestlove. Any and all help appriciated, PM me and we can talk.