Amazing Emma Thompson success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Amazing Emma Thompson success!

Post by FCM »

Sent: LoR, SASE, and photo on May 17th, 2017
Received: Signed photo in SASE on June 23rd, 2017

http://surfmypictures.com/image/e46bd7d ... yv2zj.html

Address:

Emma Thompson
Hamilton Hodell
20 Golden Square
London
W1F 9JL

Very neat success! I was not expecting to hear back from her so soon. I believe it's authentic, since it is personalized and the ink bounces off separately from the paper. Obviously, you couldn't have a stack of pre-prints for people with my name, nor would a secretary personalize something. First success using UK stamps and third success from live-action Beauty and the Beast cast (counting a pre-print from Ewan McGregor)! Thank you so much, Fanmail and Emma Thompson!
Last edited by FCM on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

kamilkw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Amazing Emma Thompson success!

Post by kamilkw »

No way! I sent to her in October 2016 and still no answer ;/
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Post by admin »

Hi FCM :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Emma Thompson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by FCM »

kamilkw wrote:No way! I sent to her in October 2016 and still no answer ;/
That's strange! :? I wrote to her in December 2016 and didn't get a response from that send (I can tell the difference by the postage I used). Someone else had a response from her recently, too. Just try again! Maybe she quit signing (there was no feedback in 2016, as far as I know) and is starting again. :D
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Post by CWill97 »

Secs do sometimes (but not often. I know there were a few who had their secs personalise pre-signed photos YEARS AGO like in 2012 but cannot remember their names) personalise photos for certain celebs, but I really don't believe this is a case of that! The signature looks way too consistent to the dedication for it to be two different people. Congrats on the great success!! I cannot vouch if it's authentic or not, but I'd reckon it is if I was to lean one way or another. Keep on growing that awesome collection ya got going :D Congrats again!
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!