David Tennant Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
LunaMellark
$10 gift certificate winner

David Tennant Success!

Post by LunaMellark »

Hello,

I sent 2 photos, a LOR and a SASE to the database address for David Tennant and a couple of months later, I received both of my photos back personally signed. Very happy with this, thank you, David! :)

Sent: March 2017
Received: 6/6/2017

Address Used:
David Tennant
Independent Talent Group Ltd.
40 Whitfield Street
London W1T 2RH

Thank you!

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
DG=LBGB
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: David Tennant Success!

Post by DG=LBGB »

Sorry but i dont think that is real 

I got 2 signed from him last year in person , while he was filming broadchurch in west bay dorset and yours is nothing like the 2 I got from him
LunaMellark

Post by LunaMellark »

DG=LBGB wrote:Sorry but i dont think that is real 

I got 2 signed from him last year in person , while he was filming broadchurch in west bay dorset and yours is nothing like the 2 I got from him
Thanks for your comment, but the signatures are similar to all other authentic successes on the forum, so I have reason to believe it is real.

If you get an autograph IP, they are often rushed (like my one from when I met Daniel Radcliffe) so it is common for them to look somewhat or completely different, especially if they have been signing lots of autographs at once! :)

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
Nemophobia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nemophobia »

LunaMellark wrote:
DG=LBGB wrote:Sorry but i dont think that is real 

Thanks for your comment, but the signatures are similar to all other authentic successes on the forum, so I have reason to believe it is real.

If you get an autograph IP, they are often rushed (like my one from when I met Daniel Radcliffe) so it is common for them to look somewhat or completely different, especially if they have been signing lots of autographs at once! :)
That's true!
I have 3 David's authograph taken in person and other then being only his initial (DT) are all different and taken very quickly! (He was at the stage door, and a lot of fan to follow). I really think that our authographs are original, since is similar to all the other one posted here.
Looking for Doctor Who related Authographs

Success so far (started on May 2016):
    John Simm
    Catherine Tate
    David Tennant
bumper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bumper »

great success, congratulations!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi LunaMellark :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} David Tennant on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)