Domhnall Gleeson (Harry Potter) SUCCESS!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Domhnall Gleeson (Harry Potter) SUCCESS!!!

Post by CWill97 »

Sent: 4/27/17 2 photos
Received: 5/22/17 1 photo back signed which was my custom!!

Address used was the one in the database

Domhnall Gleeson
The Agency
9 Upper Fitzwilliam St
Dublin 2
Ireland

Very pleased with this success :D Thanks Domhnall aka Bill Weasley :mrgreen:

EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Re: Domhnall Gleeson (Harry Potter) SUCCESS!!!

Post by admin »

Hi CWill97 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Domhnall Gleeson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by FCM »

Congratulations! Ireland is part of the UK...would English stamps work? I'd like to have his autograph, for not only is he from Harry Potter, but Star Wars! One of my favorite villains. :) :razz:
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

CWill97
Interests:

Post by CWill97 »

He unfortunately didn't sign my Star Wars custom :( But, I'd assume they work :D It looks like he used them to send it back to me, but I'm not exactly sure. I'm from the USA so I just put a couple dollar bills in there to cover shipping

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by FCM »

Funny question--do you know if it would be okay to mention General Hux in the letter but send a picture of Bill Weasley? I haven't seen the movie Bill Weasley is in yet and therefore wouldn't mention it in the letter. :? It would probably look like it made no sense, but it seems he doesn't sign photos of him as Hux.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

CWill97
Interests:

Post by CWill97 »

Hey! So funny story: I was reorganizing my photos last night, and noticed I actually completely had a brain freeze and forgot to put in the Star Wars custom in my send-out. Can't believe I messed up on that one hahaha. I suggest just sticking to the roles you know and enjoy him from rather than write/send a photo about something you haven't seen yet. Stupid mistake by me, but I might try him again eventually with a Star Wars photo/custom. I do not know if he has refused signing Star Wars on other people's successes, but I think it's worth a short regardless. You never know what'll happen until you try!

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!