Selena Gomez

EmilyLiveYaLife
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Selena Gomez

Post by EmilyLiveYaLife »

I really want to write to Selena Gomez and I want to know what address I'd most likely have success with and on adverage how long it would take her to respond back to me.My b-day is on Jan.30th and do you think that if asked her to send me an autograph in time for my b-day she could do it?Thanks! :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
Autographs recieved:Katy Perry,Kellie Pickler,Britney Spears(2003) & Natalie Mejia of Girlicious
Waiting on:Taylor Swift,T.I.,Lauren Conrad,Britney Spears, Jessica Sutta of The Pussycat Dolls,Audrina Patridge,Lo Bosworth,Whitney Port,Jordin Sparks,Brody Jenner,Chris Brown,Fergie & Nichole Cordova of Girlicious.
Most Wanted:Rihanna & Kanye West.
ThaAddyMaster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Selena Gomez

Post by ThaAddyMaster »

Well there are 3 addresses you can try. I have sent to all 3 but I recomend SFM.

selenagomez@studiofanmail.com

Anyway you will get a PP no matter what address you use. You had to have sent it in summer or early 2008 to have gotten a personilized photo. But her email is the best way to get an autograph but you might get it in late Feburary! Good Luck, I'm still waiting for mine to come! {up}
EmilyLiveYaLife
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Selena Gomez

Post by EmilyLiveYaLife »

Thanks! :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
Autographs recieved:Katy Perry,Kellie Pickler,Britney Spears(2003) & Natalie Mejia of Girlicious
Waiting on:Taylor Swift,T.I.,Lauren Conrad,Britney Spears, Jessica Sutta of The Pussycat Dolls,Audrina Patridge,Lo Bosworth,Whitney Port,Jordin Sparks,Brody Jenner,Chris Brown,Fergie & Nichole Cordova of Girlicious.
Most Wanted:Rihanna & Kanye West.