Autograph or Not?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

If you met a celebrity, would you still want their autograph if they were mean to you?

You may select 1 option

View results

wheniam6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autograph or Not?

Post by wheniam6 »

if you met a celebrity and they were really rude and mean to you. maybe by ignoring you or even calling you a name, would you still be a fan of them and would you still even want their autograph?

My answer is maybe. if that person was busy or had a bad day i would not mind. but if they were really rude to me i would not be a fan anymore and NOT want their autograph.

what do you guys think. Autograph or Not?
Last edited by wheniam6 on Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Image
Thanks to Peanut1234 for the awsomical siggy right here and Corekid for the bordering of the siggy!

Official Moderator!
Classikmetal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Autograph or Not?

Post by Classikmetal »

Yeah, I agree with you on that. Sometimes a celeb is having a terrible day or something and doesn't want to sign. I wouldn't totally give up on them though, unless the are repeatably mean to you for trying to get an autograph from them.
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by guilder1st »

I also voted maybe. It depends on how big of a fan I am of the person. Although I think if they would be extremely rude and even call me a name, I might reconsider how much I like them.
I have never met any celebrities that were rude to me, only a few that seemed very uninterested in their fans. But that's ok, at least they were still polite.
wheniam6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wheniam6 »

Maybe if they were known to be rude and they were not MEAN but not nice it would make me an even bigger fan.
[Image
Thanks to Peanut1234 for the awsomical siggy right here and Corekid for the bordering of the siggy!

Official Moderator!
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

maybe it depends on the star and if they are having a bad day or whas going on
most recent: 6/18/17 Geri Holliwell

https://bsbpinkangel99.wixsite.com/honestlyya my blog
http://www.freewebs.com/twihardpotterfan/index.htm My Harry Potter/Twilight Collection
http://www.freewebs.com/lokinickfan8467/index.htm My Main Site
http://anitasroyaltysite.webs.com/ My Royalty Site

Favorites: BSB, Robert Pattinson, JK Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Taylor Lautner, Rupert Grint, Nikki Reed, Taylor Momsen, Emma Watson.
Lady_Sussudio
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lady_Sussudio »

Maybe - It depends because, as said, they could just be having a bad day or something - and that's fine, we all have bad days! But if they were clearly just stuck-up, I'd definitely lose respect for them and probably wouldn't be very interested in an autograph anymore.
Thanks to Carol for the Siggy!! :)

Pending requests - 5.
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

I voted maybe. It all depends how badly you want them. Perfect example for me is David Crosby. I needed him on my Woodstock album. I have it signed by over 40 performers. David went out of his way to be a jerk, but still signed my album. It's not a great memory but I got the signature.
Over 9,000 requests sent since 1986.
wheniam6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wheniam6 »

also, what if they said they would not sign for you and they were signing for others, that would be rude of them.
[Image

Official Moderator!
lalyil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lalyil »

The best example is Samuel L Jackson...
He's just not nice. I never asked him for an autograph simply cos he's mean. He always signs, but he would throw remarks at the collectors like 'get a life' and such. But yeah, he always signs which is just weird.
autoland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autoland »

My rule is quite simple, on this one. Everyone has a bad day, but in the real world, everyone would have to do their job, bad day or not, and for all non-celebs, losing it at work could mean losing your job.

So I must view celebs in the same light, after all no one ask them to be famous, they know the price of fame, and quite FRANKLY, if they dont wish for anyone, to ask for their autograph, go and work in Tesco's, oh sorry I did'ot think they could not live on £150 per week, no the life for them is £5-25 million per movie, and the best of everything, so yes they should sign. {down} {down} :mad: :mad: