Canadian IRCs

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Kirstie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Canadian IRCs

Post by Kirstie »

They don't use them anymore!! I can't get IRCs in Canada. And...I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned before. And if it has, I apologize. But...apparently you can only use them for money orders and COAs. If I remember correctly. I went to get some IRCs to send to the Uk. So...I can't pay for return postage! :cry:

But enough about my whining. :| :)
~*Kirstie*~

Please tell me if any of my signatures are not authentic! I want to know!!

Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

Really? I live in canada and they sell endless amounts!!! I just bought some the other day with my friend Larisie! Thats strange that they don't see them where you are :?
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
kat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kat »

I live in Canada as well and I know from experience that not all post offices have the same items available ex)stamps, supplies....etc. I went to one post office to purchase US stamps as I was told you cannot buy them in Canada and I know this is not true. So, you may have to hunt around to find a post office in your area that sells IRC's. Maybe best to give Canada Post a call and find where there is a main post office branch. I am sure they will sell IRC's and you can send off your letters right away.

Good Luck :D
shadesofgrey

Post by shadesofgrey »

Canada has been a member of the Universal Postal Union for a long time and thus must sell and honor IRC's for postage. It is true that even in the USA, some smaller post offices do not stock them. They should be able to order them from a larger office for you.
Kirstie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kirstie »

That's so weird that they'd tell you they don't exist though...they can just say 'we don't sell them here'. Hmm. But thanks for the feedback on this one.
~*Kirstie*~

Please tell me if any of my signatures are not authentic! I want to know!!