Disappointing Wicked Success

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Skye

Disappointing Wicked Success

Post by Skye »

Well, I sent about maybe four pictures to them back in September when the cast didn't change. Today I received all my pictures horribly bent. I received two pics signed by Kendra and Kerry but no autos from Aaron, Ben and... Christy I think it was. I also received a playbill but like the pictures... horribly bent. I don't know... I was just expecting something better you know... I was really looking forward to this request. -sigh- Oh well
Image Image Image Image Image
Latest Request:
Latest Success:
Favorite Success:
Melindabear2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Disappointing Wicked Success

Post by Melindabear2002 »

Well at least you got something signed. Must be a bad mail day, I got a signed photo but it was bent. I kinda photoshoped it a little so it looks better in the scan. But it's in sad shape.
My Autograph Collection, (If you want to ask how I got any graph please feel free to email me)
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Sorry to hear about your Success/Failure Skye. :( But at least you got something back from some of them. {thumb2}

RYAN J. 8)
Skye

Post by Skye »

I guess so.
Latest Request:
Latest Success:
Favorite Success:
celeb123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by celeb123 »

Yeah, at least you got a reply.
Sorry they were bent. :cry:
Congrats, though {thumb2}
New York City

*~Live Your Life~*
xolindsey87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xolindsey87 »

Aw, you should be happy about this success :]
It's great that you got at least something back! I would say it would have been worse to have gotten nothing back at all.
You should appreciate the fact that you got something from 2 of the stars. & judging by your signature, it seems that you like Kerry.. and you got her autograph!
I would be disapointed by the bending of the pictures too, but just be glad that you got something back. :]
Congrats on your success, Skye!
http://www.freewebs.com/xolindsey87/
Recently Sent Out: Taylor Lautner VV, Nick Jonas VV
Favorite Success: the Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift x4, David Archuleta x3, & Jason Ritter Q&A! (:
Recent Successes: Monique Coleman VV
othfan26
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by othfan26 »

congrats, im suprised becuase the stage manager is usually so good with fanmail, maybe u shud try again, explaining what happen.

congrats either way. {thumb2}
set made by seb88
Successes: Legally Blonde The Musical, Wicked, The Little Mermaid,Chelsea Staub,Savannah Outen, Daniel Radcliffe VV, Phill Lewis, Bailey Hanks VV, Hairspray, Debby Ryanx2, Michaela McMansus, All My Sons, Anna Maria Perez de Tagle, Jake Thomas, Crystal Hunt, Jemma Brown, Drew Seeley, Lauren Zakrin, Rhiannon Hansen,Carlson Young, Paige Davis, Hugh Laurie SFM, Savvy and Mandy, Ashley Rickards, Sara Ramirez, Amanda Seyfried, Piper Perabo, Kara Crane, Mason Vale Cotton, Jason Earles, Nicole Anderson, Kim Kardashian PP, Mamma Mia, Connor Paolo, Kellie Pickler, Jackson Brundage, Sterling Knight PP
Recently Sent Out: Hilary Duff and Selena Gomez VV
RTS: Lisa Goldstein, Demi Lovato VV, David Archuleta VV, Brittany Snow VV, Selena Gomez VV
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

This time of the year especially in NEW YORK CITY of all places, the mail people have to put so much more through the processors and whatnot so it's not unusual for this time of the year for it to happen (the bent). Wicked sends all fanmail to another address (I think it's across the street) because of all the mail they get, and I have never heard anyone get back TWO successes from them within like a year; atleast that's my case.

Good luck if you try again, but I'd wait for a little because they will probably be bringing in a "star," or so I'd assume around March-ish. (Although I don't know whose starring right now)
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D
Skye

Post by Skye »

Yep I got hers so I was uber happy but I sent out in hopes of getting the other main cast and since they've left...
Latest Request:
Latest Success:
Favorite Success:
wickedfan11597
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wickedfan11597 »

Hey, I was wondering if you could post pics of your success!

Thakns! Ben