Zack Morris (EastEnders) Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Gillian McEwan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Zack Morris (EastEnders) Success!

Post by Gillian McEwan »

Sent letter to Zack Morris (Keegan Baker) using eastenders address in the database and received a signed and personalised cast card in the post today - very happy!
LunaMellark
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Zack Morris (EastEnders) Success!

Post by LunaMellark »

Didn't know he had a cast card! Great success, congratulations! Will have to write to him :)

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
Gillian McEwan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gillian McEwan »

Good luck, hope you get a reply soon!
jamesarsenal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamesarsenal »

Great Gillian getting that from Zack Morris , may I ask you did you simply send a stamped letter to the address & request Zack Morris' autograph & did Eastenders supply the photograph & the return letter for you. Just asking as I want to make sure when I send in one that I don't have to send an extra self addressed envelope enclosed for the returned autograph. Thanks.
Gillian McEwan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gillian McEwan »

Hi, I sent a letter and self-addressed envelope to the eastenders address in the database and a signed photo was returned in the self-addressed envelope which eastenders provides free of charge. They also pay the postage so you don't need to send a stamped envelope. Also if you want to send a letter to a number of cast members you can send them all in one envelope to save on postage.

Good luck and hope you get a reply soon!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Gillian McEwan :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Zack Morris on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)