What was your first ever autograph?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

What was your first ever autograph?

Post by x hayley x »

Again, I'm sorry if this has already been posted but I couldn't see it.
So yes, what was the first autograph(s) you ever received? And was it TTM or IP? How long ago?

The first autographs I ever got were from the CITV presenters TTM when I was about 8 or 9. I remember writing them a poem and then asking for their autographs! :lol: But that does mean I have Stephen Mulhern's autograph from when he was very young himself, which is very cool :D
My sister also got me Lilia Podkopayeva's autograph (an olympic gold medalist gymnast) in about 1996 but I class the CITV one as my first success as I obtained it myself.
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: What was your first ever autograph?

Post by Shambler »

My first authentic autograph was Will Young. I received it TTM in either 2003 or 2004, not sure. Although that autograph is special to me, I prefer the personalized one I received from him about two months ago, for obvious reasons.
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
RedSpecial
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RedSpecial »

My very first autograph was of the Doctor Who actors Nicholas Courtney and Katy Manning on a video sleeve but I bought these online so i'm not sure if they are genuine.

My first IP success was of another Doctor Who actor, Anneke Wills.
lizane

Post by lizane »

Hi! ;)

My first TTM success was from actor Josh Duhamel - I received it in December 2006 and he wished me a happy birthday. {love} I was so happy, it was amazing.

Thanks,
zanne
wheniam6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wheniam6 »

My first autograph was an IP success from 14 of the NY Jets. I met them all at a charity lunch around two years ago and 14 of them signed my football! I only tried for 14 and my favorite one on the football was chad pennington....So sad he left the jets.
[Image
Thanks to Peanut1234 for the awsomical siggy right here and Corekid for the bordering of the siggy!

Official Moderator!
grobanite19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by grobanite19 »

My first autograph was Deanna Durbin. I had sent her a letter, and after awhile, she sent me a letter, AND a letter! It's my best autograph EVER! She was a famous movie star in the 40's, and she's my all time favorite star ever! We sometimes write to each other now!
Favorite Autographs: Deanna Durbin, Josh Groban, Dr. Phil & Robin, Ann Rutherford, Zac Efron, Dick Van Dyke, and Rise Stevens
Most Wanted: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Gilmore Girls autographs.
Most Recent: Mary Tyler Moore, Peter Graves, and Rise Stevens
mhammen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mhammen »

My first was Michael Kaluta, illustrator. He was the artist for "The Shadow" comic and has a fantastic body of work. Check out his website!
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

The Shadow knows!
peanut1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peanut1234 »

First IP success was the Florida PAnthers Hockey team players

First TTM success was A Gordon Ramsay AP

First autographed gift was a Rodney Mullen signed sticker (x2)
Image Image

Navy Siggy made by Me! Thanks to Seb88 for the Awesome Avatar and Marine Corps Siggy.

VISIT MY GRAPHIC SHOP http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=111418

Hooyah!
Sammya
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sammya »

Hi!

My first TTM autograph was Daniel Radcliffe (PP) in mid 2005, the first authentic one was William Moseley back in 2006. Before that I already had some IP autopgrahs, but only of Czech celebrities. My first ond the only one international IP experience was the premiere of Prince Caspian in Prague :mrgreen: .

Sammya
>> My autograph collection site << *NEW WEBSITE!*
qwertyuiop
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by qwertyuiop »

I had a Michael Owen PP from Liverpool Football Club when I was young :lol:
Favourite successes: Paramore, New Found Glory, Death Cab For Cutie