Where do you keep your autograph/fan pack succsesses??

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Eruzione4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Where do you keep your autograph/fan pack succsesses??

Post by Eruzione4 »

I'm having trouble putting my autographs in a small part of my room and I'm getting more succsesses what should I do?
wheniam6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Where do you keep your autograph/fan pack succsesses??

Post by wheniam6 »

I bought a 3 inch binder and 100 of those slip things where you slip a sheet of paper into it (in this case a photo) and then put them into the slip in the binder. Then, i have a book for my collection and they stay in perfect condition stuck into the binder slips!
[Image
Thanks to Peanut1234 for the awsomical siggy right here and Corekid for the bordering of the siggy!

Official Moderator!
autographgirlygirl

Post by autographgirlygirl »

I do the same thing. Except I think Im going to have to get another binder or two and more sleeves as Im running out.
[size=85]Thanks to XOLindsey87
Favorite Success: Reba, Michael Buble, Taylor Swift
Recent Success: Alan Jackson, Colbie Caillat, Fiest, Melissa Joan Hart
Recent mailings: Kelly Clarkson, Amanda Seyfried

http://www.autographgirlygirl.blogspot.com
http://www.freewebs.com/autographgirlygirl/
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

I keep my 6x4 autographs in a photo album, and any that are larger than that I keep in a special box I have just for autographs. Maybe one day I'll get an album for them too but at the moment I like keeping them in this box because it's so pretty! So it looks really nice on my shelf.
As for fanpacks, I only request Carolina Panther's fanpacks each year as they are the team I support, so I stick the pictures or whatever else I get up around my room :D
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
girlbehindthereddoor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by girlbehindthereddoor »

I have a big book I keep them in...

ImageImageImageImageImageImage]Image
nightowl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nightowl »

If you are buying top loading, clear plastic sheets that go into a three ring binder it is very important to make sure they are acid free! I have read of people's photos getting stuck to the plastic sheet over time and the photo being ruined.

This may take some time to happen but you don't want to take a chance! Make certain your plastic slip covers are acid free and if not, "change them over".

I buy three ring binders and put my photos in those acid free, top loading, clear plastic sheets. I get the size that will fit an 8.5"x11" page, and that way it will fit all sizes of photos. My plastic sheets come with firm white sheets of cardboard. I put those in there to help keep the pages from bending. It keeps them free from dust and light that can damage them over time. And it allows for neat, easy, storage that takes up a little room as possible. {thumb2}
lizane

Post by lizane »

Hi! ;)

You can see here how I store my autographed photos. {thumb2}

zanne
Sammya
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sammya »

zanne wrote:Hi! ;)

You can see here how I store my autographed photos. {thumb2}

zanne
Haha, I store them exactly as you do, the only exception is that I write names above each autograph to let others, who browse it, know who ït is :D
>> My autograph collection site << *NEW WEBSITE!*
lizane

Post by lizane »

Sammya wrote:Haha, I store them exactly as you do, the only exception is that I write names above each autograph to let others, who browse it, know who ït is :D
That's cool, Romana! :mrgreen: I used to have the envelopes with each of their photo in the file too, but now I just store them in my room (I like keeping them, looking at the stamps and on some of them the celebrities' handwriting is on it). {thumb2}
lizane

Post by lizane »

Double post. :roll: