what day do you put your christmas tree up

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

what day do you put your christmas tree up

Post by miley cyrus fan »

what day do you put your tree up and do you engoy it or no? my tree is going up november 27 i cant wait and i absoultely love seeing all the ornaments again from the stuff ive made to the stuff ive bought its just wonderfull and is really a nice trip down memory lane.

what about you what day will your tree go up and do you engoy putting it up?
Mrs-OrlandoBloom

Re: what day do you put your christmas tree up

Post by Mrs-OrlandoBloom »

Ours goes up Dec.5th Love putting the Christmas tree up with all of my family, it's such a nice atmostphere.. everyone happy and smiling with Christmas music in the background :)

Most Wanted: Brandon Flowers, Helena Bonham-Carter
Favorite Autographs: Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp, Tom Chambers
Latest Success: Johnny Depp

http://www.twitter.com/xo_therealjem
http://www.facebook.com/xojem
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sunkissed08 »

The day after thanksgiving. I can't wait for all the Christmas music, but i'm sure i'll be sick of it by Christmas. :lol:
JANUARY SUCCESSES:: Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Shawn Johnson, Rob Schneider, Nikki Reed.
qwertyuiop
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by qwertyuiop »

I don't help put the tree up :D
Favourite successes: Paramore, New Found Glory, Death Cab For Cutie
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

Ours will be going up either the first weekend of December, or whichever weekend I come home from University. I can't wait to put it up! I look forward to it all year! :lol:
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
Lady_Sussudio
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lady_Sussudio »

Usually the tree goes up on the first of December, but since this year I'm waiting for something to be done at my house, it might be a while after that before the decorations come out, I'm not sure yet.

I love Christmas though so I really like having the tree and decorations up, I've been looking forward to it for a while now :D
I don't actually help with putting the tree up (it's an akward stick-all-the-branches-together thing :lol: ) but I do put on the actual decorations, as well as the decorations elsewhere in the living room.
Thanks to Carol for the Siggy!! :)

Pending requests - 5.
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

I don't have a proper Christmas tree as I have two dogs and a cat who like playing with it too much! I have a large holly tree outside that I decorate with lights and I usually do that about two weeks before Christmas {thumb2}

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
Mighty_Modders
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mighty_Modders »

ours usually goes up when mum gets too excited about it all and cant resist it any more :P although this year shes gonna have to wait for me to come home...i'd hope :P so it will be some time after the 18th december (probably 2 minutes after I get in the door...)

haha pets and trees...our dog doesnt 'play' with it as such...shes just gets overexcited and manages to knock it over...and then somehow blame it on my sister. no idea how a dog does that, but the innocent look is very convincing.
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

Mighty_Modders wrote:ours usually goes up when mum gets too excited about it all and cant resist it any more :P although this year shes gonna have to wait for me to come home...i'd hope :P so it will be some time after the 18th december (probably 2 minutes after I get in the door...)

haha pets and trees...our dog doesnt 'play' with it as such...shes just gets overexcited and manages to knock it over...and then somehow blame it on my sister. no idea how a dog does that, but the innocent look is very convincing.
Hahahaha dogs are very good at passing the buck! The other day, my puppy Holly, ripped the Argos catalogue up right infront of my old dog Tiggy, then she went upstairs (getting as far away from the crime scene as possible) and made it look like Tiggy had done it! :lol:

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
SelenaandDemiFan

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

I don't get trees! So My mom sets it up in my basement about Decemeber 15th say? It all of a sudden started getting really late, but I really am excited for "my trip down memory lane" this year. So soon I would say. Soon.

I enjoy it I usually get about 2 ornaments from my grandmother every year (until your 18 so um... more than 32 ornaments?) My mom's, "my first christmas", and so many that i made, My tree is FULL. :)

My neighbors is so ful from her 5 kids and three grandchildren.... (she's only like 45 though :) )
IT'S SO CROWDED! :0

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!

-Selenaanddemifan

FIRST TO SAY IT :)