Peter Ostrum RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Jemma35
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Peter Ostrum RTS

Post by Jemma35 »

Regarding Dr. Ostrum Countryside Vet Clinic 7364 Utica Blvd Lowville, NY 13367 I also received RTS on my envelope ? I sent it to the address listed...I sent it out on 2/02/2017..Also underlined by my address?
Whomever sent it back put my envelope in a business envelope addressed back to me on 2/25/2017 postmarked on 2/21/2017... I am disabled and figured it would be great to have a Childhood Actor's Autograph that I loved the Movie as a kid...I have been Hospitalized three times this year staying 1 &1/2-2 weeks at a time...Figured it would lift my spirits and show my adult kids the original character of the Movie...Extremely disappointed & Unhappy! I use to live in Northern NY for many years and thought he would be kinder then most??
eddings54
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Peter Ostrum RTS

Post by eddings54 »

Saw your RTS if you are a big Willy Wonka fan Diana Sowle Charlies Mother signs ttm perfectly here is here address good luck
Diana Sowle-Willy Wonka Mrs. Bucket
12240 Shadetree Lane
Laurel, MD 20708-2832
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Hartster »

RTSs happen for various reasons. Has nothing to do with him being kind or unkind. Could be busy, ill, or just wanted to take a break from signing.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
williebobd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by williebobd »

As a veterinarian, I would think Dr. Ostrum would be very busy. I'm sure he isn't trying to be mean or unkind. I think he probably doesn't have the time. I expect he gets quite a few requests for autographs.