Conleth Hill SUCCESS (Game of Thrones)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.

Moderator: admin

Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Conleth Hill SUCCESS (Game of Thrones)

Post by CWill97 »

My first Game of Thrones success and I'm extremely excited!!

Sent: 4/06/17
Conleth Hill
"Who’s Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?" (Until May 27 2017)
Harold Pinter Theatre
6 Panton Street
London SW1Y 4DN
UK

Received: 4/26/17 both photos signed!! I have plenty of more GoT requests sent out, so I will post them as they come along. If anyone has had any successes, I'd love to know. Maybe we can create an active thread if enough are interested

http://surfmypictures.com/image/04c1089 ... sxtti.html
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
potentbee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Conleth Hill SUCCESS (Game of Thrones)

Post by potentbee »

Hi Congrats on having success i am wanting to write to Scott Speedman, i found an address on Imdb BUT nobody replied that was a few years ago,
wondering if that was even a real address, the address on here should be fine to write too??
I would be so excited if he wrote back.
CWill97
Interests:

Post by CWill97 »

potentbee wrote:Hi Congrats on having success i am wanting to write to Scott Speedman, i found an address on Imdb BUT nobody replied that was a few years ago,
wondering if that was even a real address, the address on here should be fine to write too??
Wish I could help you with that but I have no clue. I apologize!
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Post by admin »

Hi CWill97 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Conleth Hill on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Post by admin »

potentbee wrote:Hi Congrats on having success i am wanting to write to Scott Speedman, i found an address on Imdb BUT nobody replied that was a few years ago,
Hi :)

Use the address listed here: http://www.fanmail.biz/7921.html
http://www.garygoddardagency.com/speedman/

Fanmail 8)