Mary-Kate and Ashley!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
eric
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Mary-Kate and Ashley!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by eric »

Today i met Marykate and ashley i got up at 7:00 and the signing started at 12:30. So i got ready and finally left the house with my mom at 9:16. We went to the railroad and we just missed the train so we had to wait there until 10:02. we finally got to the place at 11:00 and we had to buy a book. i was the only one (out of my mom and me) who wanted a book so my mom bought me one and she told the guy that she was just gonna go up with me and not get an autograph but the guy is like no if you want to be with him you need to buy a book or else youll have to wait on the 3rd floor instead of the 4th floor were your son and marykate and ashley will be. so my moms like ok and she got a book but she had to pay 60 for 2 books. but she didnt even want hers.so she giving it to me. so we bought the books went up to the fourth floor and there was like 200 people infront of us. so they got there at 12:20 and started signing right on time. we got up to the line at like 12:45 and they signed my book and my moms book and i was so happy. Overall my favorite success in my book. Also on the way out of the store there were peta people protesting against them wearing fur.(ya i know there stupid :) )
Ill post pics here...

(the ashley cover)

(the first book signed by both marykate(on top) and ashley olsen (on the bottom)

(the mary-kate cover)

(the second book signed by both marykate(on top) and ashley olsen (on the bottom)

(them signing someones thing. you werent allowed to take pictures with them and after a certain point all cameras had to be put away)
Rose
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Mary-Kate and Ashley!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Rose »

wow soo cool :D {up}
Sorry for my bad english

Most wanted: Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez, Kate Winslet, Anne hathaway, Alyson Stoner, Mariah Carey
Emmy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emmy »

That's very cool *___*
I love the Golden Twins, and it's so sad that they are both separated ._.
mary-kate and ash were so lovely when they were about 15/16..

I think it's really difficult get their autographs now..
Last success: Ella Travolta
Last sent out: Jennifer Lawrence

My pretty autographs <3
tim timmah27
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tim timmah27 »

very nice IP success!
IP: LeBron James, Troy Polamalu, Jennie Finch, Brady Quinn, Torri Hunter, Grady Sizemore, Eddie George, Chris Paul, Wally Szczerbiak, Daniel Gibson, Josh Cribbs, Kellen Winslow, Braylon Edwards, Ben Roethlisberger, Darius Watts, Joe Nathan, C.C. Sabathia, Victor Martinez

TTM: Shawn Johnson, Taylor Swift, Will Ferrell, Grady Sizemore, Woody Paige, The Girls Next Door, Cavalier Girls

Favorite Autos: LeBron James, Shawn Johnson, Taylor Swift, Jennie Finch, Brady Quinn, Larry Bird, Adam Sandler, Ben Roethlisberger, Troy Polamalu, Chris Paul, Maria Sharapova, Girls Next Door, Eddie George, Grady Sizemore, Ben Stiller, T.I.
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!!
You are so lucky ;)
dreamingofyoo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dreamingofyoo »

wow coolies! i hate how they (agents/mangers) won't let you take a picture with them... i mean you waited in line for like hours and you can't even take a picture of them.. sad.. it has happened to me when i met demi lovato and james lafferty... =( but overall congrats!! i wish i had marykate and ashley's auto though their autograph looks like scribbles. ahaha
eric
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eric »

i know you should be able to take pictures with them if your waiting for hours. I wasnt allowed to talk a picture with sophia bush when i met her.
joejonasfan13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joejonasfan13 »

AAAwwwweeessssooommmeee!!! {thumb2}