Jackie Chan! any thoughts?

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
karra28

Jackie Chan! any thoughts?

Post by karra28 »

my own thoughts is authentic..he has an beautiful signature that REALLY matches in person!but still he is an major celeb so im a little worried :( but he sure love his fans :) always sign when asking and so :)

/Georgios
SelenaandDemiFan

Re: Jackie Chan! any thoughts?

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

please provide a picture and more info

thanks,
selenaanddemifan
superletterfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by superletterfan »

I think it is authentic as well. The only thing which worries me is the speed of the reply. It seems like Jackie is in the office all day and sign mails from all over the world. And if you send 10 photos, he would sign them all....

As Jackie's fan mail address is in Hong Kong, it's not hard for him to employ someone to sign for him. A Chinese can easily imitate Chinese characters.

Well, who knows??
Never Give Up!
lizane

Post by lizane »

Hi Georgios! ;-)

I agree with superletterfan, to me his autographs are 50/50. :? Does he live in Hong Kong or in the US? If he has a house in Hong Kong, I would say it's possible that they're authentic as he might have time to sign then. {thumb2} But it wouldn't make sense to forward all his mail to him from Hong Kong to the USA and it would take a lot longer! :shock: Here's an in person autograph I quickly searched from AutographWorld:
ImageImage

If someone could post a scan of his TTM autographs, it would help! {thumb2}

Thanks,
zanne
autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph hound »

No surprise.....of course when I question the notion of them being fake I get verbally keel hauled , some just can't accept it :/
lizane

Post by lizane »

autograph hound wrote:No surprise.....of course when I question the notion of them being fake I get verbally keel hauled , some just can't accept it :/
You can question any autograph you like, as long as it's done in this forum. {thumb2} Of course, you would get "attacked" if you start an authenticy arguement in someone's topic in the "Feedback" forum as the topic would just end up being locked. :neutral: So feel free ro question anything here. {up}
karra28

Post by karra28 »

zanne wrote:Hi Georgios! ;-)

I agree with superletterfan, to me his autographs are 50/50. :? Does he live in Hong Kong or in the US? If he has a house in Hong Kong, I would say it's possible that they're authentic as he might have time to sign then. {thumb2} But it wouldn't make sense to forward all his mail to him from Hong Kong to the USA and it would take a lot longer! :shock: Here's an in person autograph I quickly searched from AutographWorld:
ImageImage

If someone could post a scan of his TTM autographs, it would help! {thumb2}

Thanks,
zanne
hello lizanne :) he does live in hong kong :) i have booth read an intervju and seen an tv thing with him at his house.so in that case it can be authentic! here is an in person from him:

And keep in mind that this one is done sitting and the one from autographworld probably done standing.but if you look at the letter they do look similar..so i do believe they are authentic.

and 2 of my own ones.

TTM from 2005:

TTM from 2008:

/Georgios
karra28

Post by karra28 »

superletterfan wrote:I think it is authentic as well. The only thing which worries me is the speed of the reply. It seems like Jackie is in the office all day and sign mails from all over the world. And if you send 10 photos, he would sign them all....

As Jackie's fan mail address is in Hong Kong, it's not hard for him to employ someone to sign for him. A Chinese can easily imitate Chinese characters.

Well, who knows??
yes but his IP autographs when done sitting are very similisar:)almost identical =) + if you think of it..the speed is not "amazing" fast..it takes a few month only and as he lives there he sure can sign them.
jasonw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jasonw »

Hi all 8) ,
In my opinions, Jacky Chan's TTM is authentic; it matches well with his In Person examples. What worried me a bit before was a success of 8 photos signed by him :?
Jason.

Mischa Barton. Best Success of 2009?
Click to view!
superletterfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by superletterfan »

Ok, i am convinced they are authentic. The previous in person example proves it. Also, there is an autograph example in his official website, i believe.

In China, Jackie has represented a shampoo, on the package, it's his printed auto, which is exactly like the mail success (sorry, i cannot find a bigger picture)

In case, if they are secretary, i would say the person must have good training by Jackie, so that they can sign exactly the same. :lol:
Never Give Up!