Wanted: Lamb Of God Autographs

Looking for autographs, stamps...
fishy

Wanted: Lamb Of God Autographs

Post by fishy »

Does anyone have LoG's autographs? If so would you be willing to sell them at a reasonable price? If so please Post here and PM me :)

Thanks
Autographs so far:

Team X-Terminator, Within Temptation, Ashley Blake, Denese Lewis, Charles Bronson, Diane Louise Jordan, Richard Armatage, Billie Piper, Keira Knightley, David Tennant, Emma Watson, Michael J Fox, Eve Myles, Carmen Electra, Nicholas Cage, Angelina Jolie, Jenifer Aniston, Ian McKellen, Gordon Brown, John Challis, Gary Lineker, Andy Murray, Judi Dench, James May, Freema Agaman, Rachel Hunter, Steve Irwin

Pending:

Alan Rickman, Ray Winstone, Alison Doody, Sarah Chalke, Zach Braff, John C. McGinley, Bob Jenkins, Donald Faison,
karra28

Re: Wanted: Lamb Of God Autographs

Post by karra28 »

fishy wrote:Does anyone have LoG's autographs? If so would you be willing to sell them at a reasonable price? If so please Post here and PM me :)

Thanks
Hello Fishy :) yes i have their album "Sacrament" autographed by all in the band with silvermarker :) got it In Person and i have the VIP sticker on the back of the CD as authenticity too :) got it at The Unholy Alliance at stockholm on 16 november..interested?

heres a photo of the autographed cd:

/Georgios