Demi Lovato Help!

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
MileyQueen15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Demi Lovato Help!

Post by MileyQueen15 »

Today, I sent a letter, picture, index card and SASE to Demi Lovato.
I ? her music!
Anyway, I heard that she only signs one thing. Is that true?
I sent it to the Kim Dawson Agency one.
Do you think she will sign my picture and card?

Thanks!
~Lauren {??}
[size=150][b]-?- Autograph Collector Since September of 2008 -?-

Waiting on: Miranda Cosgrove, Michael Phelps, Alyson Stoner, Connie Talbot, Selena Gomez, Tyra Banks, Ben Stiller, Miley Cyrus X2, The Cheetah Girls(VV), Aly & AJ, David Archuleta, Emma Roberts, Kristen Stewart.
Most Wanted: Steve Perry, Shirley Temple Black, Anna Popplewell, Miley Cyrus, Hayley Westenra, Shania Twain.
RYAN J.

Re: Demi Lovato Help!

Post by RYAN J. »

Well the only way to find out, is when you get a reply!! :lol: I'm sending two 4x6 photos and a Cool index card. I hand wrote my letter and made it very nice and polite. {thumb2} Just cross our fingers and hope for the best! :D

RYAN J. 8)
MileyQueen15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MileyQueen15 »

Ryan J., I have a question for you.
You said you made it very nice and polite. How do you ask nice and politely for an autograph?

This is what I always say:
"celebsname, I was wondering if you could please sign the autograph that I have enclosed.
It would mean a lot to me!"

How is that?

Waiting on: Miranda Cosgrove, Michael Phelps, Alyson Stoner, Connie Talbot, Selena Gomez, Tyra Banks, Ben Stiller, Miley Cyrus X2, The Cheetah Girls(VV), Aly & AJ, David Archuleta, Emma Roberts, Kristen Stewart.
Most Wanted: Steve Perry, Shirley Temple Black, Anna Popplewell, Miley Cyrus, Hayley Westenra, Shania Twain.
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

That's a good way! {thumb2}

For me, I write the main part of the letter, then on the back of my paper I put:

"If it's okay, I've included some Photos & Index cards that I hope you can please personalize and sign. A SASE is also enclosed so you don't have to pay for return postage!

Thanks for taking time to read my letter. Good luck with all your upcoming films and projects! Can't wait to hear the new CD.

Sincerely,

[my name]"

See? nice and polite and to the point. {thumb2}

RYAN J. 8)
MileyQueen15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MileyQueen15 »

Thanks so much, Ryan J.!!
You help me sooo much on this website! {up}

RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

No problem. :D I hope we both hear back from her soon! {thumb2}

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:00 am.