I got an Email from Dylan McLaughlin!!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
RYAN J.

I got an Email from Dylan McLaughlin!!

Post by RYAN J. »

I always include my email address in the top left corner of my letters, just in case a celeb wants to send me an email or something, Well...I was so excited when I opened up my email inbox today and saw one from Actor Dylan McLaughlin! :shock: I sent him a letter on September 2nd and included some cool 4x6 custom made photos from "Alice Upside Down". Below is the email I received:

Thanks for the custom photos! ill sign them for you as soon as i can and send it all back to you. Those photos are really cool, I'd love to have some if you can send me the file. By the way, my hobbies are skateboarding and playing soccer. Me and Alyson are actually supposed to do another movie together soon. No i actually don't have an official website yet, but we were thinking of making one. Do you do that kind of thing also? Sorry it took so long to get back to you, i just got it from my manager.

Thanks,
Dylan McLaughlin

He told me the name of the film he & Alyson Will be working on, But I don't want to post in case it's confidential information.

I'll be sure and post when I get my photos back!! :D

RYAN J. [rockon]
peanut1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: I got an Email from Dylan McLaughlin!!

Post by peanut1234 »

Nice Ryan. you never know when a celeb is going to send oyu an email back!
Image Image

Navy Siggy made by Me! Thanks to Seb88 for the Awesome Avatar and Marine Corps Siggy.

VISIT MY GRAPHIC SHOP http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=111418

Hooyah!
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Yeah it's super cool! 8)

RYAN J. 8)
Lady_Sussudio
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lady_Sussudio »

Very nice reply, that's great {thumb2}
I also included my email at the top of a few of my letters, and hope they get the hint! *lol*
:mrgreen:
Thanks to Carol for the Siggy!! :)

Pending requests - 5.
LikelyLadsfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LikelyLadsfan »

Cool idea I never agreed with Phone numbers but email address's sound alot better {thumb2}
Thanks to Hangman! great avator thanks qwertyuiopfor the brill sig!
Fav IP: Ant and Dec
Fav TTM: David Tennant and J K Rowling

http://chazs-autographs.weebly.com/index.html My autographs!
http://antndecarebrilliant.forumsland.com Ant and Dec!
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

I didn't used to put my email at the top when i first started, But since I've made some official looking letter head I put that and my phone number too. :D It's always cool opening my inbox not knowing who I might get next! :o

RYAN J. 8)
Lady_Sussudio
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lady_Sussudio »

I would imagine email would be more celebrity-friendly. They can easily create a "throw away" email address that they can cancel if they do eventually get too much spam or whatever. It's easy to block someone from emailling you.
With the phone, well, perhaps the celeb. themselves isn't too good at talking on the phone with a stranger, and they might not want to run the risk of maybe calling someone who doesn't say anything or starts crying! *lol*
Email is better for me too - I'd never think of anything to say on the phone! Email I could print out and keep for myself to remember better, and if I did reply, I'd have time to think of decent things to say and ask :)

But back to the point! Ryan, meant to say in my other post - do you do any kind of website stuff like he asked? If so, you never know, looks like you might have a job there! :D
Thanks to Carol for the Siggy!! :)

Pending requests - 5.
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

I used to be nervous too when I'd call a celeb or even a talent agency, but I've done it so often now that It's very easy for me to talk back & forth without having to catch my breath from being so excited or nervous. :lol:

Yeah It would be cool if Dylan hired me on as his OFFICIAL webmaster! :shock: I can do simple HTML text and codes, and I've been planning on making a site to house all my autographs so I can display them like I want too. Maybe make it like a winter project or something. :D

Thanks for commenting! 8)

RYAN J. 8)
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Recieved another email from Dyaln today! 8) He said that my envelope has been mailed and that I should be watching for it to arrive! {thumb2} OH YEAH! :D

RYAN J. [rockon]
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

aww wow that's really cool! it's nice how he's keeping in touch with you, you must have wrote him a very nice letter! :)
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks