Madonna Via Venue surprise.

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Stefanodt15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Madonna Via Venue surprise.

Post by Stefanodt15 »

Hey,
I'm ever me Stefano :razz:
This time I'm here To tell you an orrible thing.
I wrote Madonna ( the best singer in the world ) via venue to the Italian Stadium at Rome where She has done a beautiful concert, including a SASE and a wonderful letter.
Today after 2 or 3 week from concert I received a letter.
It was my envelope that I sent to Madonna and on it There is writted "MADONNA DIDN'T READ YOUR LETTER...WE'RE SORRY"(I'm Italian so I translate it ok ??) :cry: :cry: :cry:
Fortunatally I received my SASE back that I'll use for another celebrity...
Thnx fanmail.

Only an appeal::Don't write to Madonna...only pound,euro,dollars,moneys give for a letter that will be not read.

Sorry for my english...

Yours Sincerely
Last edited by Stefanodt15 on Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Like my FB page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Collectin ... 7983320646
Favourite autograph: Madonna (IP at the Venice Film Festival 2011)

Stefano
WookieeLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Madonna Via Venue surprise.

Post by WookieeLover »

:shock:

What is wrong with this woman? That's the answer to her fans? Well done Madonna! :roll:
Stefanodt15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Stefanodt15 »

Hey Dear WookieeLover,
surely if U write "WELL DONE MADONNA" I don't believe that She is here to read it. One
2...I don't want that people species moneys for nothing I think not ?? If you send a letter to your favourite celberity knowing that It will be not read is stupid totally. Think that the Stadium send to me the envelope that I sent to Madonna closed just like an RTS and wrote on the envelope : " MADONNA DON'T READED IT". I don't telled Madonna's Stupid or anythings.
3...I believe to be the best fan of Madonna absolutally. She's fabulous and very special for me.
4...I haven't time to people who give me problems. I repeat you that I wanted only to warn all.

I hope that's all ok.

Sorry for my english
Thnx

Your sincerely

Stefano
drewbaby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by drewbaby »

Reading her brother's book, it seems she has never been a good signer....EVER!

Such a shame as we love her so...
Stefanodt15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Stefanodt15 »

Hi drewbaby,
yeah you've got reason...your reply is very interesting.
I'm also reading the book written by the brother of Madonna...I'm delusing from Madonna but she's and she was the history and she'll be ever it.
Think only that She, in an interwiev, telled that She think to don't die never {up}

Madonna 4 ever will be.
{thumb2}

Your sincerely

Stefano
Sprock Chick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sprock Chick »

I don't think that Madonna's crew wrote "Madonna don't wanted read your letter...we're sorry" on your envelope.
I'm saying this because this phrase is written in a horrible way and full of grammar mistakes...and I don't think that american people don't know how to write their own language.
Maybe Madonna or her crew didn't receive your letter at all! You don't know who the mailman gave the letter to!

Non penso che l'entourage di Madonna abbia scritto scritto quella frase sulla tua busta, perchè è veramente scritta male e piena di errorei grammaticali; gli americano dovrebbero saper parlare la loro lingua.
E poi nn sai se Madonna ha veramente ricevuto la tua lettera, il postino avrebbe potuto darla a chiunque all'interno dello stadio (intendo dello staff dello stadio, e non quello di madonna).
Lucrezia loves autographs!
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

Sprock Chick wrote:I don't think that Madonna's crew wrote "Madonna don't wanted read your letter...we're sorry" on your envelope.
I'm saying this because this phrase is written in a horrible way and full of grammar mistakes...and I don't think that american people don't know how to write their own language.
Maybe Madonna or her crew didn't receive your letter at all! You don't know who the mailman gave the letter to!
I'm assuming the venue wrote it, in Italian, having found Madonna would not accept fanmail, which Stefano has then done his best to translate into English.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.
autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph hound »

Actually in the early 80s when she was a newbie she DID sign for people.....obviously back then there were much less fans to sign for ;)

But these days : VERY tough or almost impossible to get her to sign.....she got boo'ed in UK when she totally snubbed fans going into a cinema.
Stefanodt15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Stefanodt15 »

Hey Everyone,
What is writed on the envelope is in italian...my language. The team of the Staduim ( in italy ) wrote it. I'm not english so I don't know how I must write. In a word only : Madonna don't received the letter. Stop.
A great thanks to OSIRIS for the understanding. {up} You're the best and yes I'm doing my best to translate

What do u think ???

Stefano
Francesca
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Francesca »

Sprock Chick wrote:I don't think that Madonna's crew wrote "Madonna don't wanted read your letter...we're sorry" on your envelope.
I'm sure Stefanodt15 did his best trying to translate what had been written on the envelope.

Stefanodt15: as I'm Italian as well, if you tell me that Italian sentence I will translate it for the forum, so that they could know what it says ;)