Are your celeb addresses accurate?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
grisjes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Are your celeb addresses accurate?

Post by grisjes »

My name is jessica fernandez and I want to know if your celeb
addresses are accurate or updated daily?I don't want old addresses.
[xxxxxxx email address deleted by moderator]

Also I'm concerned of my personal info being seen.Do u have spyware or
some kind of pc protection preventing others from viewing my email
address?
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

On being accurate just look at all the succeses on the feedback forum. Also nobody gets your personal information unless you tell it to them.
AutographAddict
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutographAddict »

Hi grisjes,

FanMail.biz is one of the most accurate resources for autograph collecting around. Not only does it conation 50,000+ addresses, it is constantly being updated as members are leaving feedback for their addresses. The matter with you e-mail address only enter it in the box that is with your username and password - do not enter it in the publically viewable information box. Also, if you don't want people to see your e-mail address, I suggest you edit your post and take it out!!!

Good Luck with your collecting!

AutographAddict :P
bethcas18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

celeb add

Post by bethcas18 »

your personal info cant been seen unless u want it to be seen....check on the forums for the addresses that have been good and what havent been
Rachel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rachel »

I used to use the addresses here a lot but lately I see more and more RTS' so I always double check them before I use them. Just look around other sites aswell as here to check they're still working.
Rachel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Are your celeb addresses accurate?

Post by Rachel »

Yeah why would you post a topic showing us your e-mail address if you don't want people to see it, lol.
Dubsbball14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dubsbball14 »

I have probably sent around 100-125 letters in the mail since I joined this site and out of those I have had 3 RTS's. So I think they are pretty accurate.
Cutie3409
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Are your celeb addresses accurate?

Post by Cutie3409 »

Rachel wrote:Yeah why would you post a topic showing us your e-mail address if you don't want people to see it, lol.
I have to agree with that...and yes I believe the addresses are accurate. We all post our feedback so that way you'll know if a certain address works or not.
Emma
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emma »

I agree that the addresses are accurate, or at least as accurate as they could possibly be. With the amount of celebs listed there are bound to be some old addresses, and celebrities change agents all the time. I just research an address before I use it if i'm not sure about it.
Rachel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rachel »

The poster of this topic just pm'd me to say I should keep my comments about her e-mail address to myself...did anyone else who commented get one too as I thought this was pretty intimidating as I was only trying to help her.