thank you, admin!

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
nathansautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

thank you, admin!

Post by nathansautos »

just wanted to tell all those who helped fix the site recently "thank you" for getting the site back up and running! though i went through ttm success withdrawals for a time, my fix is being fed...so, thank you for all your hard work!
Mr Kennedy

Re: thank you, admin!

Post by Mr Kennedy »

The site isnt fixed, it does it all the time :roll: It usually does it a minimum of 5 times a week, and it has done for months!
nathansautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nathansautos »

my point, mr kennedy, is that i'm appreciative of the work they put into getting the site back up and running (whether it be once in awhile or "5 times a week"). i can only imagine what a pain in the ass it is to have to work on the site's issues, and i wanted to say thanks.

i truly enjoy this site and owe much of my collection to those who have posted successes. when the site is down, as odd as it is to say, i miss it. it's a major part of my collecting.

so, thanks again, admin (& others)...
Mr Kennedy

Post by Mr Kennedy »

And my point was, that if it was fixed properly in the first place, it wouldnt keep doing it.

Its been down at some point every day for 2 weeks now, and the "5 times a week" I mentioned is a very good estimate.
qwertyuiop
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by qwertyuiop »

Mr Kennedy is right.
He usually is.
Favourite successes: Paramore, New Found Glory, Death Cab For Cutie
Mr Kennedy

Post by Mr Kennedy »

qwertyuiop wrote:Mr Kennedy is right.
He usually is.
LOL It still continues you go down on a daily basis too :lol:
LikelyLadsfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LikelyLadsfan »

I gotta say Ive managed to use the site for 2 weeks with no problems.

The site might have its problems but always remember who made this site, I like this place alot all my address's come from here so that is what i thank the admin for {thumb2}
Thanks to Hangman! great avator thanks qwertyuiopfor the brill sig!
Fav IP: Ant and Dec
Fav TTM: David Tennant and J K Rowling

http://chazs-autographs.weebly.com/index.html My autographs!
http://antndecarebrilliant.forumsland.com Ant and Dec!
Capt. Chaos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Capt. Chaos »

LikelyLadsfan.
The Admin. of this site designed it and made it free. WE as members have continously added to information to this site on a daily basis and have built this data base as it is today, Without the members on this site it would be nothing ,HOWEVER Admin. still does NOT recognize recomendations or suggestions from members, GM's, Mods, AE's or TM's. It is his bat and ball and if you don't play by his grand exaulted mystic ruler rules your name will be banned and when other members question what happened on this forum all posts will be quickly deleted by Admin. NOT TO MENTION FOR MONTHS WE AS MEMBERS HAD A PROBLEM WITH A CERTAIN INDIVIDUAL SPAMMING THE CHAT BOX AND PM'ing AND ABUSING OTHER MEMBERS. DID ADMIN. DO ANYTHING TO CHANGE THAT? NO, NO. Not until the problem for the most part was minimul and then he deletes the chat box. My personal opinion was it got to the point where certain members was chatting amongst each other laughing at the incompetance of Admin. and they way he runs this site that he deleted the chat box. I'm 1000% this post will be deleted along with this username. It's typically the way things are run on here. :lol:
http://www.freewebs.com/military-historical

"You can't fix stupid"
Ron White