Can anyone help?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
rachelhall
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Can anyone help?

Post by rachelhall »

I'm just starting to collect signed photos, I only have a few so far and thats because I've met the celebs in person, so I've not wrote to any before. These are the celebs I was going to write to first:

Dakota Fanning
Chad Michael Murray
AnnaSophia Robb
Alyson Stoner
J Mack Slaughter

Can anyone tell me how successful they hav bn writin to these celebs and if any of them will send a pic without you sending an SASE. I have no problem sending an envelope but i live in the UK so the british stamps would be no use to them for posting back. Also, does anyone have any other suggestions of celebs I should write to to start off? Please reply, Thanks in advance!

Rachel, 15, Scotland
Emma
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emma »

The only one I have had success with is Dakota Fanning. She is brilliant to her fans, and will send without an SASE. It can sometimes take a while, but she always replies.
Good Luck!
KellyMBel
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Can anyone help?

Post by KellyMBel »

rachelhall wrote:I'm just starting to collect signed photos, I only have a few so far and thats because I've met the celebs in person, so I've not wrote to any before. These are the celebs I was going to write to first:

Dakota Fanning
Chad Michael Murray
AnnaSophia Robb
Alyson Stoner
J Mack Slaughter

Can anyone tell me how successful they hav bn writin to these celebs and if any of them will send a pic without you sending an SASE. I have no problem sending an envelope but i live in the UK so the british stamps would be no use to them for posting back. Also, does anyone have any other suggestions of celebs I should write to to start off? Please reply, Thanks in advance!

Rachel, 15, Scotland
I haven't had a success with either of those, but I have seen success for:

Dakota Fanning
Chad M. Murray
AnnaSophia Robb
Alyson Stoner

By Using the address on the site.
rachelhall
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rachelhall »

kool thanx for the help! x