ah school is starting tommorow

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

ah school is starting tommorow

Post by miley cyrus fan »

i seriously dont believe it, in 9 hours ill be waking up to go to school, i seriously am sad, i mean it just seems like a week ago, i was storming out of the school with my freinds yelling its over and celebrating. now tommorow imma walk into that stupid place basically completly crushed. well all i can say is its gonna be a long year. good luck to everyone on their first day btw. and is anybody else upset that school is starting(it may have even started for some of you).
qwertyuiop
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: ah school is starting tommorow

Post by qwertyuiop »

I got to go back tomorrow :D
I actually want to go back to school, I just don't want to wake up early lol. I'm bad enough being waken up at 7.40am this morning, and even earlier tomorrow :shock:
Favourite successes: Paramore, New Found Glory, Death Cab For Cutie
des liner

Post by des liner »

Hehe we have 2 weeks spring holidays in just over 4 weeks and then in mid December we have summer holidays for over 7 weeks! Can't wait, i am so gad that i dont have a full year of school to go through! Just a few months til summer and hoidays and just 4 weeks ti spring two week holiday! You Americans jealous Lol :D first day of school back after summer holidays is the worst eh! Good luck for surviving your school year!

Des {thumb2}

New Zealand All Blacks- 2008 Tri-Nations, Bledisloe Cup winners and world number 1 ranked! We pwn everyone in rugby!!!! Go NZ!

Most recent success:Jussi Jaaskelainen

Autographs recieved: 38, includes 11 SFM pp's.
qwertyuiop
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by qwertyuiop »

Lol you're on the other side of the world to me, so it's meant to be summer in sunny England. But it's not :|
Favourite successes: Paramore, New Found Glory, Death Cab For Cutie
autoland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autoland »

miley cyrus fan wrote:i seriously dont believe it, in 9 hours ill be waking up to go to school, i seriously am sad, i mean it just seems like a week ago, i was storming out of the school with my freinds yelling its over and celebrating. now tommorow imma walk into that stupid place basically completly crushed. well all i can say is its gonna be a long year. good luck to everyone on their first day btw. and is anybody else upset that school is starting(it may have even started for some of you).
I know just how you feel about school. But let me say something, I would love to be back there now, and to redo all the work, I had done, and to work harder and get much better marks than I did.

But I would have to go back, close to 30 years, to do that, as I finshed school in 1979.
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

i know what you guys are saying but school is adjitating, im their right now, its the first day so were aloud to goof around.

lol im listenting to taylor swift music right now in class and a little while ago i was listenting to the beatles.
matze16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by matze16 »

I have still 4 weeks of my summer holidays left (in total 12) :mrgreen: Then I have to continue my study, fortunately, since 12 weeks can be really loooooooooooong time :razz: :razz: :razz: Especially while waiting for your test results {thumb2}

Regards from Germany!!!
cheergirl930
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cheergirl930 »

My school starts tomorrow and we have a half a day. we get out of school 12:35 pm tomorow . every wednesday we have a half day
alyssaaaaa :_)
??? ??? ????? ??? ????, ??? ??? ???? ????'? ??? ????
Mighty_Modders
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mighty_Modders »

im off up to uni on the 5th october for the two day drinking fest :P glad school is behind me now. well...just four years of building up debt now, but hey :lol: good long holidays though. both my sisters went back to school/college today so im feeling smug :mrgreen:

only bad thing is i start later than all my mateys, so they'll all be gone and i'll be left with just the dog for a couple of weeks...
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

I started last Tuesday :(. Until Thursday. Then I was up to NYC-until Sunday, party(s) on Monday, school today :\. Yuck!
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D