What site do you use?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)

What web hosting site do you use?

You may select 1 option

View results

jasonw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

What site do you use?

Post by jasonw »

Hi guys 8)
For those of you who own an autograph website (not photo hosting sites); what web hosting site do you use? :)
I currently have a picturepush account but I would like to create my own autograph site, however before that, I would like to see which site is the most popular :razz:

Please vote {thumb2}
Thanks,
Jason :mrgreen:

Mischa Barton. Best Success of 2009?
Click to view!
cr7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: What site do you use?

Post by cr7 »

I use fotopic... I would recomend it.
andrew653
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by andrew653 »

I would also recommend fotopic.
lizane

Post by lizane »

Erm, Jason specifically asked for a web hosting site, not a photo host... :?

Anyways Jason, I recommend Freewebs, hands down! :mrgreen: My personal autograph collection site has been hosted by Freewebs for 1 and a half year now (2 years February 2009) and I've never had any problems at all. {thumb2} The site is never down (if they will be, they let us know), loads fast (of course depending on your connection), have loads of space to host images (they're affiliated with Photobucket too!) and the coolest templates which you can personalise! {up} Most members here uses Freewebs and all of their sites looks so AMAZING, like prettycrazyforlife (Brittany), celebrityfan (Steph) and Sammya (Romana) off the top of my head. :)

Good luck Jason!
zanne
cr7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cr7 »

Sorry Jason, I have used freewebs in the past also http://www.350.com, 350 might take a bit of time and patience but I think the result can be more professional in apperance compared to freewebs.
andrew653
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by andrew653 »

Ohh sorry didn't see that bit. I would recommend weebly then it is very easy to set up and is free.

Andrew653 :D
stoneson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stoneson »

Freewebs.com .
I like it :D
jasonw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jasonw »

cr7 wrote:Sorry Jason, I have used freewebs in the past also http://www.350.com, 350 might take a bit of time and patience but I think the result can be more professional in apperance compared to freewebs.
andrew653 wrote:Ohh sorry didn't see that bit. I would recommend weebly then it is very easy to set up and is free.

Andrew653 :D
Guys- Please dont feel sorry, thx for helping me {thumb2} . David - I shall try 350.com. :mrgreen:
zanne wrote:Erm, Jason specifically asked for a web hosting site, not a photo host... :?

Anyways Jason, I recommend Freewebs, hands down! :mrgreen: My personal autograph collection site has been hosted by Freewebs for 1 and a half year now (2 years February 2009) and I've never had any problems at all. {thumb2} The site is never down (if they will be, they let us know), loads fast (of course depending on your connection), have loads of space to host images (they're affiliated with Photobucket too!) and the coolest templates which you can personalise! {up} Most members here uses Freewebs and all of their sites looks so AMAZING, like prettycrazyforlife (Brittany), celebrityfan (Steph) and Sammya (Romana) off the top of my head. :)

Good luck Jason!
zanne
Thankyou too zanne :razz:

Jason ;-)

Mischa Barton. Best Success of 2009?
Click to view!
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

I use freewebs and I've never had any problems. There is a limit to how many photo's you can upload but I link to my photobucket so I don't run out of space. {thumb2}

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
TOOLiTTLETOOLATE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TOOLiTTLETOOLATE »

I've been working on my site for a couple months and I'm using freewebs.
Probably will change it since I'm in publishing class at my school and we can make really nice sites using special special software programs.