About sase!!

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
yujing
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

About sase!!

Post by yujing »

Hi,every one!I am new here coming from China.I just want to make friends here and realize my dream!As i am a Chinese,if i would like to mail to englang,but i cannot buy the british's stamps .In fact,I am a football fan and want to post to Gerrard Owen lampard and some other players of England,if i don't use sase,will i get the returns??Thank you,everyone!
glucklich

Re: About sase!!

Post by glucklich »

yujing wrote:Hi,every one!I am new here coming from China.I just want to make friends here and realize my dream!As i am a Chinese,if i would like to mail to englang,but i cannot buy the british's stamps .In fact,I am a football fan and want to post to Gerrard Owen lampard and some other players of England,if i don't use sase,will i get the returns??Thank you,everyone!
Try sending an SAE (self addressed envelope) and an IRC (international reply coupon) along with your letter, you should get a response then. {thumb2}
Authentic: 87 ||| PP/AP: 58 |||Authenticity Unknown: 4 ||||| Total: 149
yujing
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yujing »

Try sending an SAE (self addressed envelope) and an IRC (international reply coupon) along with your letter, you should get a response then. {thumb2}[/quote]er.. IRC (international reply coupon)if i don't use it ,can i get a response ?just putting SAE ?
andrew653
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by andrew653 »

The chances of getting reply's from English football clubs without sending an SASE is very low. I have always put in an SASE, i have wrote to about two football players without an SASE and have never received them back the so the best thing is to enclose one.

Andrew653 :D