Message For Jonaslove786!!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
RYAN J.

Message For Jonaslove786!!

Post by RYAN J. »

Hey Jonaslove786!!

I received your Private Message today, but for some reason it looks like you selected the setting so you can't receive Private messages. :? I looked for your email address, but did not see one. So I posted the answer to your question below.

» How do I add a signature to my post?
To add a signature to a post you must first create one via your User Control Panel. Once created, you can check the Add signature box on the posting form to add your signature. You can also add a signature by default to all your posts by checking the appropriate radio button in your profile. If you do so, you can still prevent a signature being added to individual posts by un-checking the add signature box within the posting form.

RYAN J. 8)
RYAN J.

Re: Message For Jonaslove786!!

Post by RYAN J. »

Jonaslove786,

I got another private message from you today, But still can't reply as you have you private messager disabled. :? Once you turn it on I can answer your questions, or post them here and the members can help you too. {thumb2}

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:43 am.