Sophia Bush-enough time?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
KellyMBel
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Sophia Bush-enough time?

Post by KellyMBel »

Do you think I would have enough time to write to Sohia at the John Tucker Must Die address if it ends filming on the 19th? I would send it Monday the 15th because its to late to send it out today. It is from US to Canada, and thats my worry.
fancypatches
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fancypatches »

I have the same question. I was hoping Stay Alive would be filming and I could send it there, but it finished. :(
{??} POTC2- July 7th 2006
luvleasianangel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sophia Bush-enough time?

Post by luvleasianangel »

KellyMBel wrote:Do you think I would have enough time to write to Sohia at the John Tucker Must Die address if it ends filming on the 19th? I would send it Monday the 15th because its to late to send it out today. It is from US to Canada, and thats my worry.
I was thinking the same thing. I want to try writing to her again but I don't think she'll get it. Since I didn't send a photo last time, I don't think my chances are very good. I guess I'll just have to wait until she doing another movie.
fbb819
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fbb819 »

I know when I mailed my letter out from the post office since I was mailing to Canada I asked how long it would take. I think they said about 7 days. So I would check with your post office and see how long they say it would take to get there. You might be able to pay a little bit more and they could send it priority and it would get there in time. Good luck!!
stephanie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stephanie »

kellym bell congrads on the winning by ther way and i would say that that would not be engough time bc im sure by time mail man picked it up from your house or box and return to post office for the end of his shift it wouldnt be prossed til overnight and not actually go out til 16 or 17 i wouldnt risk it.