poems for soldiers an fallen heroes an loved ones

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
kimfan92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

poems for soldiers an fallen heroes an loved ones

Post by kimfan92 »

my name is ashley gandy i am a seventeen years old an im from virginia an im a daughter of a navy officer and army national guard who is serving in iraq im reaching out to soldiers and the armywives because i know what it feels like to lose someone i lost three of my bestfriends in iraq sarah was serving with 81st airborne division that was sent to iraq her mother sgt. mary joslynn was serving with 81st airborne division that went to iraq both of them died in iraq. an for my other bestfriend jack is serving with the virginia army national guard. he wears that uniform with pride knowing he will come home and see me. the reason why im writing poems for soldiers an the fallen heroes is because i have respect for those that are in uniform. and to remember all the soldiers that died for our country ian for those that wait for their loved ones to come home. if you are a armywife or someone that has lost a loved one in iraq let me write you a poem i salute those that are in uniform serving. an cast of armywives
babylove
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: poems for soldiers an fallen heroes an loved ones

Post by babylove »

that is so kool that you are doing this..you know my cuzin is there and i don't want to lose him at all..he is my hero .....and i luv him with allmy heart..but thats kool you are doing that... :D ;-) :?
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: poems for soldiers an fallen heroes an loved ones

Post by miley cyrus fan »

good for you what your doing is great. i always like to write notes/poems sometimes.