Trash

Moderator: admin

peterslawford
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Mary Carlisle SUCCESS AND REPLY!

Post by peterslawford »

This is my seventh TTM autograph and my second success of 2017! {??} I sent a photo, a letter of request, and a self-addressed envelope to the private address of a friend of Mary's (if you look around, you'll find him). I wrote to her about how much I loved her work and mentioned Jean Harlow, another favorite actress of mine who I had seen pictures of Mary with. I had heard that they were good friends yet Mary has never spoken about Jean publicly that I know of, so I thought I'd ask her about it, not really expecting a response. The friend sent a handwritten card talking about how touched Mary was to receive my letter, and replying to my question about Jean. I'm not including the contents of the card because it's personal, but I included a picture of the outside of it below.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/70e4a02d984 ... 1_1280.jpg
https://68.media.tumblr.com/56c82789916 ... 2_1280.jpg

Sent: 3/15/17
Received: 3/23/17

The address that I sent to is not in the database, but I wanted to post my success to keep record of it and to encourage fans of Mary to look for the address if they wish to write to her.
TTM: Ann Blyth, Eva Marie Saint, Debbie Reynolds, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Shirley MacLaine, Mary Carlisle, Barbara Eden, Don Murray, Gena Rowlands, Doris Day, Jane Powell, Nehemiah Persoff, Kathryn Grant-Crosby, Betty White, Dewey Martin, Dick Van Dyke, Marsha Hunt, Arlene Dahl
In Person: William Shatner, Robert Wagner, Diahann Carroll, Russ Tamblyn, Britt Ekland, George Chakiris
Purchased: Esther Williams, Russ Tamblyn, Julie Adams, Julie Newmar, Tyrone Power, Joan Fontaine
Waiting For: Sidney Poitier, Mia Farrow, Priscilla Presley, John Astin, Joanne Woodward, Earl Holliman, Shelley Fabares, Yvette Mimieux
baggiebubs1981
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Mary Carlisle SUCCESS AND REPLY!

Post by baggiebubs1981 »

you got ur 7th i got non 2017 no replies