Anyone else getting their exam results?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)

Moderator: admin

Mighty_Modders
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0

Anyone else getting their exam results?

Post by Mighty_Modders » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:34 am

Must be a few more out there bricking it either about tomorrow or next Thursday :lol: Find out good and early if I'm off to University :P only need AAB though... :lol: to make it all a tad worse im going in early cos the local radio station is coming down to share the moment...dear me. Come and share the tension

Anyway, if there is anyone else - good luck!

celebrityfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Anyone else getting their exam results?

Post by celebrityfan » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:51 am

Hey - I'm awaiting my results too! Hopefully I'll get into uni with no problems! I need 260 points which isn't as much as yours but good luck for tomorrow anyway! :D Which uni you looking to go to and to do what?
:D Steph :D

Auto count: 185

Gerard Butler = The Next Bond

Visit my site! http://www.freewebs.com/celebrityfanautos

Credit to: hangman

kylemurray
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by kylemurray » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:02 pm

I'm also waiting for the exam results! This is so exciting, I hope my results will be good. I studied a lot this year, wrote good essays using www.au.papersowl.com so I think the scores will be high.

jordan123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by jordan123 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:59 am

Many students desperately waiting for their result but also they are nervous and have a fear weather clear their semester with good marks or have to face shame in front of their parents and teacher. To get rid of taunting and low grades they take a cheap online essay help UK and save their future smartly after getting help from it they have not further issues in their studies easily acknowledge everything.

lillianjoseph931
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by lillianjoseph931 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:31 pm

Avail the Assignments Help services in Australia by top rated experts at cheapest prices at Myassignmenthelp.com. MyAssignmenthelp most trusted online assignment writing company provides the assignment writing help service for students in Australia of all levels, starting from high school till Ph.D. Our professional academic assignment helper prepares custom written assignment exclusively for you to achieve A+ grade.

carolinecanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by carolinecanning » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:18 am

I received my result [ugotmail] and I am happy to share that I have scored "A" grades on all my honors papers. I will share with everyone here how was I able to score so high. I was an average student even though I was working hard in my subject I was unable to get good grades and then I shared this difficulty to one of my colleague in college she was a topper of the college. She suggested me about Essay writing USA online service they are an amazing group of expert and they easily understood my problem and really helped me complete all my assignment at a very low cost I was able to get so good grades.

haryjohn8feb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by haryjohn8feb » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:28 am

Excellent and nice post. It will beneficial for everyone. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post. Avail No 1 Custom essay writing Help UK from certified PhD writers. It is extremely helpful for me. You can email us at info@ukdissertationhelp.co.uk or Phone Number - 020 8144 9988