Celebs who pay postage.

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
09phillj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Celebs who pay postage.

Post by 09phillj »

If i haven't added enough postage for some letters, is it likely that any of the following celebs will add more:
Selena Gomez
Landon Donovan
Ellen Page
Kelly Clarkson
Miranda Cosgrove
Jojo
Current Autographs: Dean Ashton (Person), Jimmy Carr (Person), Leroy Lita, Jack Charlton, Wayne Larkin, David Essex, Brian Clough, James Foster, Riki Flutey, Tom Palmer,Tom Rees

Waiting On: Selena Gomez, Ellen Page, Landon Donovan, Kelly Clarkson, Miranda Cosgrove, Jojo

Most Wanted:Owen Hargreaves, Selena Gomez, Ben Foster, Michelle Monaghan.

lizane

Re: Celebs who pay postage.

Post by lizane »

Hi 09phillj! ;-)

I know Selena Gomez sometimes add postage if you didn't include enough. {up} I'm not too sure about the others though, mabey someopne else could help out.

Good luck and let us know if you hear from them!
zanne
09phillj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 09phillj »

Thank you, i kinda had a feeling Selena did... cuz if they don't add the postage then it will be sent to my boarding school and I will have 7 days to collect it and If i'm not there then I won't be able to receive it :(
Current Autographs: Dean Ashton (Person), Jimmy Carr (Person), Leroy Lita, Jack Charlton, Wayne Larkin, David Essex, Brian Clough, James Foster, Riki Flutey, Tom Palmer,Tom Rees

Waiting On: Selena Gomez, Ellen Page, Landon Donovan, Kelly Clarkson, Miranda Cosgrove, Jojo

Most Wanted:Owen Hargreaves, Selena Gomez, Ben Foster, Michelle Monaghan.

humms222
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by humms222 »

Kelly Clarkson added 75 cents to mine. However, I had to wait two years and two days to get it back. But hey, you take what you can get :shock:
ImageImage
jasonw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jasonw »

Hi,
I think all of them would proberly pay the postage; if not the postman might get you to pay off the remaining postage when you recive a reply.
Jason ;-)

Mischa Barton. Best Success of 2009?
Click to view!
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

It's quite possible that any of them will add extra postage, or even that some might get through without the proper postage.

However, you should always aim to have the proper postage, or even a bit of extra postage on your envelopes to account for any future price rises as not everyone will add extra postage.

Good luck!

nowandagain [rockon]
ThroughTheLetterBox
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ThroughTheLetterBox »

I know that Olly Murs will pay for postage on occassion :)
Most Wanted: Authentic Justin Bieber, JLS, One Direction, Cody Simpson, Olly Murs, Allstar Weekend, Lawson, GMD3 and JK Rowling.
Contact Me via PM if you have any of these for trade/sale.