Hillary Swank - BOGUS

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
NBAFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Hillary Swank - BOGUS

Post by NBAFan »

I sent to Hillary Swank at the "Amelia" address (don't remember when.... ). I got back a letter in my SASE that said she had already left the set.

This is totally BOGUS... I sent very early, and I know it got there in time, so she just decided not to respond to her fanmail... You can take a look at the "letter" on my website. The link is below.

Also, they didn't even send my photos back... what do they plan to do with them (just throw them away I'm sure)...
Happy collecting....
Visit my new site (still under construction) ===> TTMAutographs.com

Favorite TTM - Jackie Chan, Will Ferrell, Selma Blair, Stan Lee, Regis Philbin, Anna Faris, LL Cool J
Most Wanted - Johnny Depp (Authentic), Alan Rickman, Carrie Underwood, Angelina Jolie

Image Image
Sigs by Seb88
cernan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Hillary Swank - BOGUS

Post by cernan »

I'm sorry to hear about your "unsuccess". She's not really known for being a good signer at all.
cernan@fanmail.biz
Feel Free to PM or Email me with any questions or comments!
I will try to answer as soon as possible although that may not always be possible due to my busy schedule.
autoland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autoland »

NBAFan wrote:I sent to Hillary Swank at the "Amelia" address (don't remember when.... ). I got back a letter in my SASE that said she had already left the set.

This is totally BOGUS... I sent very early, and I know it got there in time, so she just decided not to respond to her fanmail... You can take a look at the "letter" on my website. The link is below.

Also, they didn't even send my photos back... what do they plan to do with them (just throw them away I'm sure)...

So sorry about that {down} She should think herself, very fortunate that she has fans, that are spending, £7-12.50 per film ( I believe it's around $15, to view a movie in the US)

That is RUDE indeed, for her not to send your photo back. :mad: :mad:
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Sorry for your disappoinment :(
We are expecting our :(
dani
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dani »

Sorry for you {down}
I'm awaiting my "unsuccess" back from the same address.
herci
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by herci »

do they send the letter you wrote back as well?
dansautos

Post by dansautos »

autoland wrote: So sorry about that {down} She should think herself, very fortunate that she has fans, that are spending, £7-12.50 per film ( I believe it's around $15, to view a movie in the US)
Yea, I'm sorry to hear about all these failures from the Amelia set. Hilary used to be a great vv signer until a couple years ago.

As for movie costs, in the US they cost around $7-13, depending on where you live and on matinee prices. If you pay £7-12.50 in the UK, WOW that is incredibly expensive! That's US$14-25!
NBAFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by NBAFan »

herci wrote:do they send the letter you wrote back as well?
No they did not send anything back. Just the letter saying "she didn't sign". They kept my letter, and the photos I sent. I even ordered Canadian stamps so that she didn't have to use an IRC or anything like that. How much simpler can it be?

Anyway, thanks for all the comments!
Happy collecting....
Visit my new site (still under construction) ===> TTMAutographs.com

Favorite TTM - Jackie Chan, Will Ferrell, Selma Blair, Stan Lee, Regis Philbin, Anna Faris, LL Cool J
Most Wanted - Johnny Depp (Authentic), Alan Rickman, Carrie Underwood, Angelina Jolie

Image Image
Sigs by Seb88
staticstorm1728
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by staticstorm1728 »

man that stinks {down} sorry for that.
My Tumblr:
http://www.flirtymango.tumblr.com