No Chance of Success If Latest Success Was Since 2007?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Monique_SlashBash
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

No Chance of Success If Latest Success Was Since 2007?

Post by Monique_SlashBash »

I'm new here, I haven't even sent a fanmail before. :(

I've finished writing Roger Federer, Robert Pattinson, Katie Leung and Delta Goodrem's letters out.

Delta and Katie's latest successes (on this site) were since 2006 or 2007, does that mean they don't reply back much anymore?

Delta's fanmail address is:

c/o Grundy Organisation
21-31 Goodwood Street
Private Bag 9003
Richmond VIC 3121
Australia

But doesn't she now live in the UK or something? Would the letter be delivered to her somehow later from her agent?
The most recent success from her was since 2006.

Most recent success from Katie Leung (Cho Chang from Harry Potter) was 2007. No one had success since then?

It's not that I shouldn't try, but it costs quite a lot. Stamps (more depending on envelope size and international, which most of my fanmails are), envelopes, IRCs, printing photos from the kiosk at shops (about $4 each).

One international letter is $10 minimum, and I don't think they'd send the picture (even with SAE and IRC) back if for some reason it was unable to be signed.

I've heard some really great successes from Robert Pattinson, I hope he replies to me, and I hope I get to send his letter by the end of July. I'm afraid he might never give authentic autographs after Twilight. That'd be such a shame if I missed out on the opportunity. :o

Well anyway, help would be really appreciated.

Thank you!

- Monique
Autographs Received: Roger Federer, Robert Pattinson.
Waiting on: Katie Leung, Natalia Tena, Charlie Cox.
James

Re: No Chance of Success If Latest Success Was Since 2007?

Post by James »

Just becuase there's no feedback recently doesn't mean they're not signing. It could be that no one has written to either of them recently, or that if they have, they have not posted up their feedback.

The worst that can happen if you try is that you do not hear back. So all I am saying is that it is certainly worth a try writing to the two of them.

Good luck!

James {thumb2}