Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
GRilla114
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by GRilla114 »

Flair sign through TNA? Dont want to send my four horsemen photo if i wont be able to get it back.
GRilla114
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GRilla114 »

Also, does ANYONE have an address for Ole Anderson
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

Has anyone ever get Brutus Barber the Beefcake or The Boogeyman TTM please?
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

http://autographs2.weebly.com/index.html
GRilla114
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GRilla114 »

I saw a post of someone who got Brutus through mail in like 6 days somewhere in this hellhole we call a thread. haha just kidding this forum is super helpful!
Piranha316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Piranha316 »

GRilla114 wrote:Flair sign through TNA? Dont want to send my four horsemen photo if i wont be able to get it back.
I'm going to say probably not, as I don't believe Ric Flair is even under contract to TNA any longer.
Sometimes you just have to take a chance and try the address that you have. That is part of collecting autographs through the mail. Sometimes you will have success and sometimes you won't. Their are no 100% locks for success.
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

flar left tna months ago
GRilla114
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GRilla114 »

thanks guys just checking
khalerhett
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by khalerhett »

Does any1 know any wrestlers that actually sign TTM? I mean current wrestlers or wrestlers from 2010 or 2011 also. I havent gotten any successes because I only send to those who dont reply (Sheamus, Kelly kelly, randy Orton)
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

khalerhett wrote:Does any1 know any wrestlers that actually sign TTM? I mean current wrestlers or wrestlers from 2010 or 2011 also. I havent gotten any successes because I only send to those who dont reply (Sheamus, Kelly kelly, randy Orton)
As of last check Kelly Kelly just may still sign but the fact that her address has been given out to non-wrestling collectors I see her address will soon be listed as spammed just like what happened with Sheamus he got to much mail and just stopped signing ttm as far as Orton did he ever sign ttm???? If he did I must have missed it.

Anyway was looking in the main db for this site last night and came ago some addresses for current tna stars like Velvet and so on does anyone know if any of the addresses in the main db for this site (not the ones on this post) still work or has anyone even tried them? I see 2 for Kevin Nash what about them? I think I may go back and look for the updated "main list" for this post and try some of them. Yet I think it maybe time for an updated one.
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
benharrell1988
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by benharrell1988 »

has anyone got anything back from r truth with this

ron killings
1317 Rollingwood Dr
Charlotte, NC 28217-1245
Last edited by benharrell1988 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.