Twilight Zone Successes and addresses!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
pwr255

Re: Twilight Zone Successes and addresses!

Post by pwr255 »

Either I have the worst luck in the world with her or she hates me. I have tried her three times and still haven't gotten a response. :(

prettykittyjenna wrote:
kennedyniles wrote:Yesterday, I received my custom 5x7 photo signed and inscribed by Vera Miles! I am very very happy because "Mirror Image" was my favorite episode of the series!!

{up} {up} :mrgreen: {up} {up}
So jealous!!!! She is really hard to get! I had to buy hers through a friend. I hope I get my DVD covers back from her. I sent her psycho and the best of the twilight zone volume.
My Autographs - More To Be Added Still http://pwr25.webs.com/apps/photos/
pwr255

Post by pwr255 »

Orby's blue angel wrote:I just found this topic and read it all. Dewey Martin comes out in an episode The Twilight Zone? What! When? And here I thought I was pretty familiar with this awesome show... Though it has been some years since they stopped airing it here (and when I have enough allowances saved up I go to the store and the season DVDs are never in stock). Anyway, which one is it? I wrote to him in January and he replied in just 3 days!!! :mrgreen: I {??} Dewey Martin!! In my letter I told him he's a knockout.
He is in the first season episode, "I Shot An Arrow Into The Air". He was also in an Outer Limits I think.
prettykittyjenna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by prettykittyjenna »

pwr255 wrote:
Orby's blue angel wrote:? And here I thought I was pretty familiar with this awesome show... Though it has been some years since they stopped airing it here (and when I have enough allowances saved up I go to the store and the season DVDs are never in stock).
There is always amazon or ebay. I only have season 5 on dvd. The rest are on bluray, which I am quickly filling up with signatures.
prettykittyjenna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ok, so i've been a busy girl with the twilight zone. I first mailed season 3 to Cliff Robertson and he wonderfully signed it for me a couple weeks ago. Being on a facebook, I friended the Twilight Zone page and they told me of a book signing where the writer George Clayton Johnson of 6 twilight zone episodes was going to be. I decided I had to take this chance to get him on my blurays. So here they are!

I have other photos I'll update it soon!
klingonmaquis
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by klingonmaquis »

Patricia Barry
PO Box 49895
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Scifi, comic books and a few other areas are my interests in autograph collecting. If you want to talk feel free to pm me.
prettykittyjenna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

klingonmaquis wrote:Patricia Barry
PO Box 49895
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Nice! No comment on my fabulous in person success? :-0
klingonmaquis
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by klingonmaquis »

Sorry, was just posting the address. Sending out photos this week.
Scifi, comic books and a few other areas are my interests in autograph collecting. If you want to talk feel free to pm me.
klingonmaquis
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by klingonmaquis »

Sent March 19th
1 photos of Talky Tina and one dvd cover for my daughter of Cinderella to June Foray
22745 Erwin St.
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
recieved both items signed, the photo with a inscripion of "you better be nice to me" Talky Tina and June Foray. She also replied to my letter on a postcard that also advertises her book.
prettykittyjenna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

klingonmaquis wrote:Sent March 19th
1 photos of Talky Tina and one dvd cover for my daughter of Cinderella to June Foray
22745 Erwin St.
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
recieved both items signed, the photo with a inscripion of "you better be nice to me" Talky Tina and June Foray. She also replied to my letter on a postcard that also advertises her book.
She is a good signer. Meeting her was an honor.
pwr255

Post by pwr255 »

Good Job! :mrgreen: {up}
prettykittyjenna wrote:Ok, so i've been a busy girl with the twilight zone. I first mailed season 3 to Cliff Robertson and he wonderfully signed it for me a couple weeks ago. Being on a facebook, I friended the Twilight Zone page and they told me of a book signing where the writer George Clayton Johnson of 6 twilight zone episodes was going to be. I decided I had to take this chance to get him on my blurays. So here they are!

I have other photos I'll update it soon!