y'all mad

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: y'all mad

Post by dancingirl2 »

Admin. wrote:Your other user name is anonomous autographs.

I have checked your IP Address they both match 100%

I will move this post to a different section in this forum as it is spam and it does not belong in feedback.
lol this account seems so legit (not) whos the troll now? :lol:
made this account coz i thought dancingirl1 was a dick ...... then i saw bobbysautographs LOL :D
Almostbitten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Almostbitten »

Anonoumous autographs and dancingirl2 both just posted here in the space of 4 minutes just enough time to log out and back in again on his different account haha get a life you sad tw@t talking to yourself. hahahaha go and shag your sad $lut of a mother
dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl2 »

Almostbitten wrote:Anonoumous autographs and dancingirl2 both just posted here in the space of 4 minutes just enough time to log out and back in again on his different account haha get a life you sad tw@t talking to yourself. hahahaha go and shag your sad $lut of a mother
such naughty language. are you even old enough to be on the internet without mummy's permission? isn't it past your bedtime? :cry:

also i'm a girl so nice try hunty x
made this account coz i thought dancingirl1 was a dick ...... then i saw bobbysautographs LOL :D
Almostbitten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Almostbitten »

dancingirl2 wrote:
Almostbitten wrote:Anonoumous autographs and dancingirl2 both just posted here in the space of 4 minutes just enough time to log out and back in again on his different account haha get a life you sad tw@t talking to yourself. hahahaha go and shag your sad $lut of a mother
such naughty language. are you even old enough to be on the internet without mummy's permission? isn't it past your bedtime? :cry:

Well go and lick your mothers smelly fishy fanny.. i bet it pongs...lick lick lick :lol:
Last edited by Almostbitten on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AnonymousAutographs »

I haven’t logged out at all. My online status is clearly at Online and has always been...
dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl2 »

Almostbitten wrote:
dancingirl2 wrote:

Well go and lick your mothers smelly fishy fanny.. i bet it pongs...lick lick lick :lol:
not as much as your nan's does :razz: :razz: :razz: x

Last edited by dancingirl2 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

By the way, it’s dead obvious that you and Garyanderson are the same person. Both of you hadn’t commented on any post for weeks/over a year in Gary’s case other than this one, so if anyone needs to get a life it’s you my friend
Eastenders
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Eastenders »

omg
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

if we are the same person, please explain how we are both online and posting at the exact same time? Because we aren’t the same person, dickheads!

We are both online. Therefore NOT THE SAME PERSON LIKE WE HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG
dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl2 »

AnonymousAutographs wrote:

By the way, it’s dead obvious that you and Garyanderson are the same person. Both of you hadn’t commented on any post for weeks/over a year in Gary’s case other than this one, so if anyone needs to get a life it’s you my friend
plot twist: i am gary too ;-)