NFL TTM Thread

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
kevo2386
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NFL TTM Thread

Post by kevo2386 »

Ok, so this is my first time on this website. Do you have to send the pictures for them to sign? Or do you just send a letter requesting? Interested in the process, and to begin a collection. Thanks for any help and guidance that is provided.
shadow316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shadow316 »

kevo2386 wrote:Ok, so this is my first time on this website. Do you have to send the pictures for them to sign? Or do you just send a letter requesting? Interested in the process, and to begin a collection. Thanks for any help and guidance that is provided.
Definitely make sure you send a photo, or a card. You can also send blank index cards, then frame it with the photo later. It'll save you on postage if you do it that way, too. No matter what you do, make sure you be very patient waiting for your returns. In my experience it can take anywhere from 2 weeks to several months. Some teams, like New Orleans, will only sign TTM for charities, so keep that in mind as well. I have gotten some great successes so far, make sure you come back and let us know how you do. Good luck!
Some favorites from my collection, so far, are...

Favorite IP Autographs: Chris Cooley, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Faith Hill, John Riggins, Bruce Smith

Favorite TTM Autographs: Stephen Davis, Jim Lachey, Peyton Manning, Mark McGwire, Chris Samuels

Favorite Sports Teams: Washington Redskins, Boston Celtics, Boston Red Sox
JuicedMachine
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JuicedMachine »

I am new around here but have been reading for about 6 months. I first became interested in collecting autographs in 2006 when I took my 3 year old son to see the Giants training camp in Albany NY. We have collected a football every year with autographs from Manning, Barber, Buress, Strahan , Shockey and many more. This year we decided to start bringing football cards with us to training camp and see if we could get them signed. We ended up with Manning, Hakeem Nicks, Justin Tuck, Osi, Kevin Boss and rookie Jason Pierre-Paul.

I have since decided to send out other cards to player on different team and collect those with my son and hang them in out “man zone”. My son and I will go to the store every week and get a package of cards and we will pick out his favorite 4 cards to send out to players and if we get them we will put them in a card frame to decorate in out basement.

I am sending out a letter with a card to 4 different people. 1 to Dallas for Dez Bryant, 1 to the Lions for Ndamukong Suh, 1 to the Broncos for Tim Tebow and 1 to the Rams for Sam Bradford.

Wish me luck these are my first TTM attempts.
shadow316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shadow316 »

JuicedMachine wrote:I am new around here but have been reading for about 6 months. I first became interested in collecting autographs in 2006 when I took my 3 year old son to see the Giants training camp in Albany NY. We have collected a football every year with autographs from Manning, Barber, Buress, Strahan , Shockey and many more. This year we decided to start bringing football cards with us to training camp and see if we could get them signed. We ended up with Manning, Hakeem Nicks, Justin Tuck, Osi, Kevin Boss and rookie Jason Pierre-Paul.

I have since decided to send out other cards to player on different team and collect those with my son and hang them in out “man zone”. My son and I will go to the store every week and get a package of cards and we will pick out his favorite 4 cards to send out to players and if we get them we will put them in a card frame to decorate in out basement.

I am sending out a letter with a card to 4 different people. 1 to Dallas for Dez Bryant, 1 to the Lions for Ndamukong Suh, 1 to the Broncos for Tim Tebow and 1 to the Rams for Sam Bradford.

Wish me luck these are my first TTM attempts.

Just a heads up you MIGHT get a RTS from Sam Bradford. He has been sending letters back saying he is too busy to sign, but I did just see a success someone got recently so it may work. Be sure to let us know how you do, I'll be curious to see if he's decided to start signing finally.

Favorite IP Autographs: Chris Cooley, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Faith Hill, John Riggins, Bruce Smith

Favorite TTM Autographs: Stephen Davis, Jim Lachey, Peyton Manning, Mark McGwire, Chris Samuels

netsfan00
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by netsfan00 »

any1 know if jeremy shockey signs TTM?
New Jersey Nets
slhs23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by slhs23 »

Got AJ Hawk back today and James Laurinitas today. AJ sent to his home and James C/O the Rams.
DeathBoyTheSick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DeathBoyTheSick »

Richard Dent - signed a 90 ProSet Superbowl MVP card. Took 31 days c/o his job.
"Everybody has the perfect strategy, until I punch them in the face." - Mike Tyson

“Tonight, just like I did in America, I’m gonna dominate you Raven. Your time in FWA will be "Nevermore", you can quote that.. BlTCH!” - CM Punk - FWA

Please check out my site - A WORK IN PROGRESS!! - http://sicksgraphs.webs.com/
shadow316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shadow316 »

netsfan00 wrote:any1 know if jeremy shockey signs TTM?
All Saints players only sign for charities TTM through the team. You would have to track down a home address for him and try that route. I can say I personally haven't seen any successes for him TTM.

JuicedMachine
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JuicedMachine »

shadow316 wrote:
All Saints players only sign for charities TTM through the team. You would have to track down a home address for him and try that route. I can say I personally haven't seen any successes for him TTM.
Does anyone know why this is? I only ask because it seems like they should be able to if they like... I just mailed out Brees on Friday...
xRCx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xRCx »

shadow316 wrote:
So do the Saints players only sign specifically FOR the charities?
Has anybody just sent a check with the name blank to be given to the charity of the players' choice?
I feel like that should work just as well.
My favorite WR in football (Marques Colston) plays for the Saints.