Playbill Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
timeman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Playbill Collectors

Post by timeman »

I have a question. Does the Signature Theatre Company pass out playbills? Thanks for any help.
-Matt
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

timeman wrote:I have a question. Does the Signature Theatre Company pass out playbills? Thanks for any help.
-Matt
Regional Theatres (such as the Signature) generally do NOT do cast-signed playbills. If they do, they are sold as part of a donation type deal for the theatre itself.

Not sure if they have playbills persay (I'm guessing yes), but certainly some type of program. I'd write to one actor individually (I think I'm going to write there myself - one of my favourite performers is in Chess right now!), and say you'd love a playbill by the cast or just them or whatever. That way if they don't have playbills, you'll atleast get a head shot!
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D
timeman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by timeman »

Thanks for answering my question Greg.
-Matt
ultimateager
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ultimateager »

just wondering how much postage you put on the SASE for these... and do you use a 6x9 envelope
Recent Success- Amanda Beard, Peyton Manning, Shane Battier

Best TTM Success- George W Bush, Muhammad Ali, Al Kaline

Favorite IP- Gordie Howe, Frank Thomas, Joe Torre, Joe Dumars

I am the Ultimate Maurice Ager Collector

I WILL OFFER $$$ FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT LEADS ME TO A VIA-VENUE SUCCESS
Michele---
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Michele--- »

ultimateager wrote:just wondering how much postage you put on the SASE for these... and do you use a 6x9 envelope
Most Playbills weigh over an ounce. The correct postage on the SASE is 61 cents for the US. Many here will tell you can use one stamp, but that is incorrect. Good Luck!
?and ? - Michele

My new Website with all my autograph- http://ohthestuffoflegend.wordpress.com/ (If a link is broken please check out my site for the image. I stopped using Photobucket account.)

Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Redemption
jadziadax
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jadziadax »

Anyone had any successes lately? I'm waiting on three I sent in September (Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson, Mrs. Warren's Profession, Angels in America) and one I sent in August (John Gallagher, Jr.). I sent requests to Love, Loss, and What I Wore and Trust in August, too, but I've given up hope on those.
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

I just sent a request out to 'Driving Miss Daisy' day before yesterday. {up} I'm still waiting to hear back from 'A Behanding in Spokane' & 'A Little Night music', but it doesn't look so promising now. :(

RYAN J. 8)
cdcplaya

Post by cdcplaya »

I haven't got anything back from Angels in America either...plus I sent to American Idiot for Billie Joe twice, and got nothing back from him either =(

CHris
Favorite VV Success: Chris Pine
Favorite Agency Sucess: Christian Bale
Favorite IP Success: Johnny Depp

My Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/chris.autograph

If Anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me!
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Same here dude, Still haven't gotten a reply from Billie Joe. Just hoping he took it with him and will answer it when he can. {up}

RYAN J. 8)
Chewie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Chewie »

Haven't posted much in awhile, but I recently got a playbill from this summer/early fall's cast of Mamma Mia! Planning on sounding out more requests tomorrow.

Oh, and I got to see the touring show of Spring Awakening a couple nights ago which was absolutely awesome!!! Got autographs from Christopher Wood (Melchior), Coby Getzug (Moritz) and Jamie Rea Billings and Erin Burniston of the ensemble. I talked to Coby and Jamie for about 10 minutes and Chris for about 5 and they were really awesome to talk with. What an absolutely incredible show that was! :D {up}