Via Venue Addresses (Until October 2024) - Updated 5/9/2024

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Via Venue Addresses (January 2013)

Post by Jaffer »

jamiso wrote:
lauloveshp wrote:@ jamiso: love your pic :D Tom Hanks is on Broadway right now. You tried him? Think chances are good...
I hope so. I sent to Tom via "Lucky Guy" a few weeks after I sent to him via 'Parkland.' I don't want to sign my package too early into the production for the possibility that it might get misplaced.The theater is very good at passing on mail to their performers vs movie sets so I genuinely hope Tom Hanks signs via venue!!
Tom hanks isn't in parkland, Colin is
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

Jaffer wrote:
jamiso wrote:
lauloveshp wrote:@ jamiso: love your pic :D Tom Hanks is on Broadway right now. You tried him? Think chances are good...
I hope so. I sent to Tom via "Lucky Guy" a few weeks after I sent to him via 'Parkland.' I don't want to sign my package too early into the production for the possibility that it might get misplaced.The theater is very good at passing on mail to their performers vs movie sets so I genuinely hope Tom Hanks signs via venue!!
Tom hanks isn't in parkland, Colin is
He's producing the film! {up}
Virginie13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Virginie13 »

You have adress via venue to Reykjavik ?
My autographs to FanMail.biz (FanMail.biz) : Nicholas Hoult ; The Lion King ; Michael Sheen ; Phil Collins ; Maggie Grace ; Birdy ; Channing Tatum ; Sam Claflin ; Michael Welch ; Ashley Greene ; Nikki Reed ; Anna Kendrick (sec?) ; Dakota Fanning ; Elle Fanning ; Chris Hemsworth ; Rita Ora ; Eric Braeden ; Liam Neeson (sec?) ; Inna ; Marie-Mai ; Richard Griffiths .

Thanks you FanMail.biz

Autographs in premiere Twilight : Breaking Dawn Part 2 : London (14/11/2012) : Kristen Stewart ; Robert Pattinson ; Taylor Lautner ; MyAnna Buring.

Berlin (16/11/2012) : Kristen Stewart ; Robert Pattinson ; Taylor Lautner.

Sent Recently: Kristen Stewart ; Mia Wasikowska ; Carly Rae Jepsen ; Carey Mulligan ; Léa Seydoux ; Jamie Campbell Bower ; Robert Pattinson ; James Arthur ; Britney Spears .
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ElfMaidenArcher »

Ok, everyone it is now confirmed by Woestijnvis that the filming of "The Fifth Estate" will be until March 21, 2013 in Belgium.
They also gave me the address confirmed by Benedict Cumberbatch himself, if you want to write him a letter. It is NOT the Woestijnvis one, so PM me of you want it!

I also asked Woestijnvis if they could forward any fan mail to Benedict that they have/would have received. Good luck!
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/
Moyn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Moyn »

ElfMaidenArcher wrote:Ok, everyone it is now confirmed by Woestijnvis that the filming of "The Fifth Estate" will be until March 21, 2013 in Belgium.
They also gave me the address confirmed by Benedict Cumberbatch himself, if you want to write him a letter. It is NOT the Woestijnvis one, so PM me of you want it!

I also asked Woestijnvis if they could forward any fan mail to Benedict that they have/would have received. Good luck!

Thank you for sharing!!!I have sent PM to you in order to get the address.Need I buy the stamps of Belguim to make a SASE?
Most want:Benedict Cumberbatch,Martin Freeman,Jude Law,Andrew Scott
britishgirl1997
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by britishgirl1997 »

I have received the American Stamps!. Should I send it to the Parkland address? (Zac) :)
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ElfMaidenArcher »

Moyn wrote:
ElfMaidenArcher wrote:Ok, everyone it is now confirmed by Woestijnvis that the filming of "The Fifth Estate" will be until March 21, 2013 in Belgium.

Thank you for sharing!!!I have sent PM to you in order to get the address.Need I buy the stamps of Belguim to make a SASE?
Um, you can if you don't have an IRC, since Belgium accepts IRCs. Just one is fine.
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/
Moyn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Moyn »

ElfMaidenArcher wrote:
Moyn wrote:

Um, you can if you don't have an IRC, since Belgium accepts IRCs. Just one is fine.
OK I got it.I should go to buy the IRC as soon as possible,caz I don't have it :( If my letter arrived too late,would the crews still forward the letter to Benedict?
Most want:Benedict Cumberbatch,Martin Freeman,Jude Law,Andrew Scott
rubens2006
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rubens2006 »

Hey everyone!

I'm not sure whether I should post it here-since I don't know where to ask questions-but how do you usually obtain a venue address?
This question has been bewildered me for a long while-though I can sometimes get the venue address for a particular movie here but I really wish I could find it by myself.When I look for a set address of a movie I first find the production companies,email them whether they'll forward fan mails but most of time I don't get a reply.Studio address is good but it can be very hard to find.

So any idea about ways to find venues for movies?Thanks in advance! :D
Fan of Linkin Park :D
rubens2006
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rubens2006 »

Hi ElfMaidenArcher,

Well I think,if you don't have enough time,then just attach some convertible currency like US dollars to you letter-As long as it's enough to cover the postage I think it would be fine.
Fan of Linkin Park :D