Personalized or Not?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Personalized or Not?

You may select 1 option

View results

theharrypotterstar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Personalized or Not?

Post by theharrypotterstar »

if you just get an autograph it feels like they have done it without thinking. if they personalize it you know they have taken the time to think about what to write and it feels like they know you exist. if you know what i mean. ;-) :?
SAChick13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SAChick13 »

I definitely prefer them to be personalized because to me, it's more special. They signed that photo (or Playbill or whatever) for ME, you know? And it's even better when they add a little note--like one I have says "To ______ With Much love, (signed)."

When I met a country singer one time, I asked her to sign a pic for my sister and her husband because they weren't able to make it to the concert. She put "To ____ and ___ Sorry I missed you! Love, (signed)." I thought that was so sweet. It's little things like that that makes it all worth it.
Taxi_06
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Taxi_06 »

I'd want it personalized because it makes me feel like the celeb actually read your letter, and somehow knows, for a while at least, that you exist. It'd be even better if you met that celeb in real life and they remembered you!!! I doubt it, but it could happen! {thumb2}
"I love robbing the English, they're so polite."
-Kevin Kline- "A Fish Called Wanda"
ImageImageImageImage
theharrypotterstar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by theharrypotterstar »

SAChick13 wrote:I definitely prefer them to be personalized because to me, it's more special. They signed that photo (or Playbill or whatever) for ME, you know? And it's even better when they add a little note--like one I have says "To ______ With Much love, (signed)."

When I met a country singer one time, I asked her to sign a pic for my sister and her husband because they weren't able to make it to the concert. She put "To ____ and ___ Sorry I missed you! Love, (signed)." I thought that was so sweet. It's little things like that that makes it all worth it.
my uncle got my mum somethig like that, but it was by an actor. {thumb2}
Star Struck
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Star Struck »

Gotta be personalised :D
Maximum Credit to Hangman for my sig! :D
Pat93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Pat93 »

I like it personalized,
because it's not like the autograph is for someone unknown,
it means it is specially foryou.
And of course you know that the celeb has read your letter.
Favourite Autographs:
Millvina Dean,youngest Titanic survivor;David Bradley; Maggie Smith; Michael Gambon; Alan Rickman, Geoffrey Rush
Sun Devil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sun Devil »

I request it be personalized, this way I let the celebrity know I have no intention of ever selling it.
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ursha »

I prefer personalised because as someone said before: it's special for you then ;)
Thanks to Seb for my beautiful set! :)

Favourites: Kellan Lutz!, David Wenham!, Frank W. Abagnale, Tom Felton, Billy Boyd,
Adrien Brody, Channing Tatum, Geoffrey Rush, Robert Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder
Most wanted: Dominic Monaghan, Amanda Bynes, Heath Ledger (RIP)
Last one received: James Franco

{star} My Autograph Website
Miss_Remfeld
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Miss_Remfeld »

I would choose personalized, cause it really means a lot to me when celebrites write my name cause they really show how they spend their time, read my letter and it makes me feel special..=)
MoisesMalzoni
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MoisesMalzoni »

Hello, people.
You, who had received personalized autographs, how did you put in the letter? Did you ask for personalized ones? How did you write? I'm new in these things, and i really don't know how to proceed to receive a personalized autograph from my idols. Could you please help me?
I'm from Brazil.

Thanks in advance,
Moises Davi