Request HQ Pics! CLOSED!!!

Trash
CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Request HQ Pics!

Post by CWill97 »

capmonte wrote:
CWill97 wrote:Two-Face from the animated Batman Series(Paul Williams voiced him)

Richard Moll voiced Two-Face, Paul Williams voiced Penguin. Make sure you write to the right person!
My bad;I had the two characters printed on a list and they were back to back. Should of read my post. My bad and sorry for any confusion anyone.
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

Hey, I kinda have a big list since my I have a lot of my friends and family members birthdays coming up in August and September, so I would love to start sending out some of their favorite athletes/celebrities. If you would not mind looking up some nice photographs like you have before, I would really appreciate it! This would mean a lot to me. It is a long list though.

Rob Gronkowski- University of Arizona TE, now on Patriots
Matt Light- Action shot, not the one from boston.com, too blurry- Patriots OL
Sebastian Vollmer- Patriots OL
Julian Edelman- Patriots WR
Tedy Bruschi- action shot- former Patriots LB
Mark Bellhorn- former Red Sox IF
Trot Nixon- former Red Sox OF
John Lackey- action shot- Red Sox uniform, not Angels
Penguin- Animated- Paul Williams
Mike Greenberg- Mike & Mike Host
Pinocchio- 1940 Disney
Jafar- Aladdin 1992 Disney
Aladdin- Aladdin 1992 Disney
Shane Carwin- MMA- UFC
Priest Holmes- Former Kansas City Chiefs Running Back

I know this is a huge list, so take your time with it! If you want me to supply you with some sports athletes/coaches addresses or Survivor contestant addresses, PM me and I'll give you a huge list of them. I really appreciate this help!

Don't kill yourself over this list though;if you can't find one, just skip it.

Thank you! Sorry the list is so HUGE this time. If you don't want to do it for me, I'd understand completely.

Cody
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
jamesbondcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamesbondcollector »

I will do it, but I will take my time with it. {up}
Most Wanted autographs: 1: Ian Somerhalder, 2: Daniel Radcliffe, 3: Kate Winslet
Favourite Autographs: Daniel Craig, Dido, Mark Ronson, JLS, The Wanted, Robert Pattinson, Coldplay
gomez
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gomez »

I know it is a huge list just take your time. {up}

Kenneth Branagh as Professor Gilderoy Lockhart
Chris Rankin as Percy Weasley
Miriam Margolyes as Professor Pomona Sprout
Gemma Padley as Penelope Clearwater
John Cleese as Nearly Headless Nick
Hugh Mitchell as Colin Creevey
Alfie Enoch as Dean Thomas
Eleanor Columbus as Susan Bones
Sean Biggerstaff as Oliver Wood
Rochelle Douglas as Alicia Spinnet
Emily Dale as Katie Bell
Danielle Tabor as Angelina Johnson
Jamie Yeates as Slytherin Quidditch Captain Marcus Flint
Last edited by gomez on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbondcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ok I will do it gomez but please just cos I said there is no limit don't overload me. This applies to everyone requesting pics.
Most Wanted autographs: 1: Ian Somerhalder, 2: Daniel Radcliffe, 3: Kate Winslet
Favourite Autographs: Daniel Craig, Dido, Mark Ronson, JLS, The Wanted, Robert Pattinson, Coldplay
jamesbondcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I will post pics everyday for both gomez and CWill97
jamesbondcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capmonte »

You're way too nice, JBC. Ever thought of putting a limit on requests? Like no more than 5 at a time?
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
jamesbondcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

capmonte wrote:You're way too nice, JBC. Ever thought of putting a limit on requests? Like no more than 5 at a time?
Haha thanks! ;-) I usually have a lot of free time on my hands so that's why I set up the shop. Perhaps maybe no more then 10 at a time.
jennifer?
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jennifer? »

Hi! Can i have Leighton Meester??

Thanks,
JEn :)