Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Norwegiancollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by Norwegiancollector »

Does any of you guys know an address for FINLAY?
Im going to send to Hornswoggle,so Finlay will be great then;)
Please not wwe address.Thanks
Favorite Autograph's: Don Rosa,Eddy Merckx,Usain Bolt,Dolph Ziggler,John Travolta, Tim Allen

Waiting on: Tom Hanks, Peyton Manning, Matt Moore

Wanted: PEYTON MANNING,John Cena,Santino Marella,Pierce Brosnan,Roger Moore,Jeff Saturday,Tom Hanks,Michael Jackson,Randy Orton, Dallas Clark
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

Norwegiancollector wrote:Does any of you guys know an address for FINLAY?
Im going to send to Hornswoggle,so Finlay will be great then;)
Please not wwe address.Thanks
Fit Finlay does not sign autographs TTM. There is an address out there that is verified as his, but I have seen zero successes from it.
JasonCHollis
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JasonCHollis »

I've found 2 addresses that could be Tony Atlas but wondered if anyone might be able to verify which one is correct if I sent both to your inbox? Unfortunately neither have the middle initial associated with themand I'm trying to avoid any non-public info I have access to.
laura_uk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by laura_uk »

noble wrote:With TNA touring the UK this month do you think its worth trying via venue such as the M.E.N in Manchester?
i would give it a try as i got a success from there in november for wwe
Most Wanted

Michelle Keegan
Maryse
maxsoul9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maxsoul9 »

JasonCHollis wrote:I've found 2 addresses that could be Tony Atlas but wondered if anyone might be able to verify which one is correct if I sent both to your inbox? Unfortunately neither have the middle initial associated with themand I'm trying to avoid any non-public info I have access to.

I had a success from him through this address:

TONY ATLAS (ANTHONY WHITE)
P.O. BOX 415
AUBURN, ME 04240
JasonCHollis
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JasonCHollis »

Great thank you! This is actually a different address than either that I found. I found one on Grove Street and one on Newbury Street, but I'll try to the PO Box intead. Thanks again...
maxsoul9 wrote:
JasonCHollis wrote:I've found 2 addresses that could be Tony Atlas but wondered if anyone might be able to verify which one is correct if I sent both to your inbox? Unfortunately neither have the middle initial associated with themand I'm trying to avoid any non-public info I have access to.

I had a success from him through this address:

TONY ATLAS (ANTHONY WHITE)
P.O. BOX 415
AUBURN, ME 04240
JonAQ

Post by JonAQ »

Does anyone here live in McLean, Virginia? Chris Jericho will be at the Barnes and Noble there on Feb 19th signing copies of his new book. I live 3 1/2 hours away so I doubt I'll be able to make it. I was wondering if anyone here is going, would you be able to get a book signed for me? I'd gladly pay for it and shipping.

Waiting for: Georges St-Pierre, Matt Hamill, Chuck Liddell, Alexandra Daddario, Kevin McKidd, Frank Oz, Scott Foley, Ben Barnes, Henry Winkler, Rory Culkin, Mark Williams, Michael Gambon, Julie Walters, Kenny Baker.

My website-
http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i343/JonAQ/
roulette
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by roulette »

I'm planning on contacting a few of the stores that he's gonna be signing at to see if I can just purchase one directly through them and have it shipped over, and possibly sending out my copy of his first book to get signed.
JonAQ

Post by JonAQ »

roulette wrote:I'm planning on contacting a few of the stores that he's gonna be signing at to see if I can just purchase one directly through them and have it shipped over, and possibly sending out my copy of his first book to get signed.
I'm going to call the B&N there in a few minutes and ask. I pray they say yes. lol

Waiting for: Georges St-Pierre, Matt Hamill, Chuck Liddell, Alexandra Daddario, Kevin McKidd, Frank Oz, Scott Foley, Ben Barnes, Henry Winkler, Rory Culkin, Mark Williams, Michael Gambon, Julie Walters, Kenny Baker.

My website-
http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i343/JonAQ/
Jericho
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jericho »

Today brought back former Tough Enough winner Matt Cappotelli.