Most Annoying Celebrity

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
DwightKSchrute

Re: Most Annoying Celebrity

Post by DwightKSchrute »

capsboy1 wrote:Hmm....

I would have to say Stephen King, the author. Whenever I tried to contact him for an autograph, and most recently a request for my school's upcoming auction, he repeatedly says he is not a celebrity. Of course, maybe Steven doesn't think millions of people in this world read his books..... which gets really agitating when you try to get a keepsake of your favorite celebs and authors. {thumb2}

Thumbs down to Stephen King. {down}
A few years ago, Stephen King was stalked. He got hurt, and as a result he does not sign anymore. This is understandable to me. He went through a traumatic experience. I just ask you to empathize with him.

DwightKSchrute
classictvguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by classictvguy »

What happened? I know that he does not sign because he feels that he is not a celebrity- but I had no idea that he was stalked. Now I see why he doesn't sign.
capsboy1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capsboy1 »

DwightKSchrute wrote:
capsboy1 wrote:Hmm....

I would have to say Stephen King, the author. Whenever I tried to contact him for an autograph, and most recently a request for my school's upcoming auction, he repeatedly says he is not a celebrity. Of course, maybe Steven doesn't think millions of people in this world read his books..... which gets really agitating when you try to get a keepsake of your favorite celebs and authors. {thumb2}

Thumbs down to Stephen King. {down}
A few years ago, Stephen King was stalked. He got hurt, and as a result he does not sign anymore. This is understandable to me. He went through a traumatic experience. I just ask you to empathize with him.

DwightKSchrute
How the heck do you know this? That's very awful news to me. :neutral:

Credit goes to me for this sweet-sweet sig!