is "Lost" lost forever??

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
m3tgecko
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by m3tgecko »

chewytoffee wrote:Hi all,

I've just created a new website dedicated to Lost Autographs- I've only got 7 but it's growing all the time! Check it out if you want!

http://www.freewebs.com/lostautograph/

Paul :D
Cool page {up} I left a comment in your guestbook :mrgreen:

Very cool prop of Ekos stick {up}
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

I had a success with Dominic Monaghan sometime ago, and waited more than i year i believe to hear back from him!!! At that time he didn't sign much at all either. I'm hoping there is still hope for him. But then again he must have bags beyond bags of fanmail to go through now! He must look at it and scream :lol:

I've had successes with..
1.Evangeline Lilly twice, once she wrote me a letter on the back of my picture...took a year for each
2. Josh Holloway, signed and inscribed
3.Terry O'Quinn
4. Yunjin Kim with a letter
5.Dominic Monaghan
6.Daniel Dae Kim
7. Michelle Rodrigues
8. Maggie Grace

Chrissy :D
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
IndyFan32589
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by IndyFan32589 »

I have 2 LOST successes TTM, Henry Ian Cusick and Michael Emerson, both of which took about a month or two, I just sent out to Jorge Garcia about a week and a half ago and Damon Lindelof about a month ago, I need to send out more
ANDOgirl7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ANDOgirl7 »

I'm interested in sending letters to the stars of Lost. Should I send them out now or wait until a later date (when they start filming again?)
Logan-Autograph-Guy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Logan-Autograph-Guy »

Really, that is your choice. I mean if you send now, they will get it when they start filming again which shouldn't be too long. I know I have sent some out just gonna have to wait.

Good luck! :D

btw, who are you interested in sending to?
Most Recently Requested: Kate Winslet, Sara Paxton, Henry Ian Cusick, Susan Sarandon, Christina Ricci, Samuel Alito, Roseanne Barr, Colin Powell, Regis Philbin, Liv Tyler, Kate Winslet (2nd for charity), Newt Gingrich, John Glenn, Cheryl Hines, Justin Chambers, Madison Pettis, "Wicked" cast, "Beauty and the Beast" cast
Last Autograph Received: Richard Russo (auction)
Last In-Person Autograph: Diane Sawyer
My Favorite Autograph: Amanda Bynes
ANDOgirl7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ANDOgirl7 »

I just sent a letter to Michael Emerson last week. He's my favorite character on the show and I hope to get a response from him sometime.

The others I am interested in writing to are Josh Holloway, Terry O'Quinn, Dominic Monaghan, Evangeline Lilly, and Jorge Garcia.
sftballgrl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

elizabeth mitchell

Post by sftballgrl »

has anyone ever got anything back from Elizabeth Mitchell? If so, which address did you use?
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

I know people including myself who have sent to Elizabeth Mitchell via the "Lost" address and haven't heard back as of yet.

Meanwhille, looks like getting a success from Dominic will be almost impossible from now on :(
Logan-Autograph-Guy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Logan-Autograph-Guy »

Yes, Elizabeth does not seem to want to sign TTM. :(

Stars that have been killed off the show are getting increasingly harder to get as well such as Maggie Grace, Cynthia Watros and Michelle Rodriguez.
Most Recently Requested: Kate Winslet, Sara Paxton, Henry Ian Cusick, Susan Sarandon, Christina Ricci, Samuel Alito, Roseanne Barr, Colin Powell, Regis Philbin, Liv Tyler, Kate Winslet (2nd for charity), Newt Gingrich, John Glenn, Cheryl Hines, Justin Chambers, Madison Pettis, "Wicked" cast, "Beauty and the Beast" cast
Last Autograph Received: Richard Russo (auction)
Last In-Person Autograph: Diane Sawyer
My Favorite Autograph: Amanda Bynes
KJ
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KJ »

Has anyone had a success with M.C. Gainey who plays Tom?