My Rude Success From the Panabakers

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

I just sent Danielle a birthday card and Kay & Danielle a letter on September 11th, I wonder if I'll get a response - I sent a SASE so I basically acted like I wanted one, :)

However, I do think they were rude but then again not. Those girls are people too you know, they have bad days just as well as good ones. They could have just been stating a point or just hit a nerve. I'm sure they get a lot of mail a day, including hate letters - and just imagine how many they are going to get now?

If I were you, I'd feel lucky to get an autograph because they could be even more rude and not send any or ask you to pay like 50 bucks for an autograph.
Emiley
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emiley »

vivalakayla wrote:I just sent Danielle a birthday card and Kay & Danielle a letter on September 11th, I wonder if I'll get a response - I sent a SASE so I basically acted like I wanted one, :)
:o so did i! on the exact same day tooo.. i hope i get a response soon, anyways.. i agree with the other stuff you said.. i'm really sorry that you just got that but it's better than nothing =/ they didn't mean to be rude.
credit: f3istykid at livejournal
ChemicalsXreacT
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ChemicalsXreacT »

Obviously they meant to be rude if they said I didnt sign the pic when I just wrote my name at the bottom, I dont have a signature

you have to admit it is rude to lie to someone who spent time and money to write to them
How did we get here? I used to know you so well
horror66
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by horror66 »

Deal with it. Getting upset is ridiculous. Why not handwrite them a second letter. Be grateful for what you get because before you know it they're only going to be sending pre-prints.

It's time to grow up.
bigcat72
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bigcat72 »

Would it have been more polite to send you nothing? They don't owe you. it is a favor celebritys do for their fans. some do it well some do not. As I stated before I have no idea who these young ladies are but they seem to be really good signers. I'm sorry you didn't get exactly what you asked for. And if you feel like you can't support the actresses in question then don't. But think about it. Out of the thousands of letters and replies that they have received. Do you really think they went out of their way to be rude to you?
ChemicalsXreacT
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Im upset none of you are reading what I am saying, please read before posting

I am happy with the autograph

I am UPSET about the rude LIE :(
bigcat72
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bigcat72 »

We are reading what you are saying we are just saying enjoy your autograph and let the rest of it go . Please
ChemicalsXreacT
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I would be happy if they just said something like

" Happy Birthday! Sorry but because of how much mail we have, we can not reply personally to you, despite how much we would like to, thanks so much for the letter and pictures you drew "

is that so hard compared to what they said? I mean I bought pretty much every movie the girls have been in, watch their shows on TV, I thought I supported enough to maybe have a nice reply, and I DID sign my letter.. thats why I don't understand why they said thats the reason they wouldn't reply personally, I wrote my name at the bottom in green ink.
ChemicalsXreacT
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

"Since you didn't sign your letter we thought it was perfectly fine to type ours and not sign it.... Happy Birthday"

that is what they said word for word.. I did sign my letter and made it nice, heart felt and meaningful

How would you feel if that was you? I dont do this for the sake of "collecting" I write to people who have done projects that mean a lot to me. I spent time and money to make a letter special so the person knows how they effect my life.. and in my letter I said ( I make copies )

" It is my birthday on the 6th, if it is possible could you girls maybe hand write a little reply message with the picture. If you don't have time I understand, I am just happy to know you read my letter and hopefully can reply back to it, because I know you girls type on the back of the postcards...."
digi_girl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by digi_girl »

In my opinion, their response doesn't make sense, because you DID sign the letter. if they were trying to be funny it didn't come out right at all..it came out rude..when someone writes you a nice letter, just because you're a celebrity and you're busy, doesn't warrant the right to be rude to people, especially someone who is a fan. i think she has a right to be ticked off and she can express it...on the other hand, they did send you an autograph which was a very nice gesture...maybe they were having a bad day or something..but we will never know exactly why they wrote that so there is no sense in analyzing it to death.. :)