Britney Spears Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Britney Spears Success

Post by dancingirl1 »

I wanna see if you have anything actually analyzing and intelligent to say then I will block you, so I don't have to see your comments and such anymore lol. I am doing that because you are stuck in your stupidity and your stubborn ways and I hate that. LOL! I can't deal with someone who wants to keep saying "yours is fake" and not provide ANYTHING but comment. It's very juvenile. Next
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Elizabethdodds
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Elizabethdodds »

dancingirl1 wrote:I wanna see if you have anything actually analyzing and intelligent to say then I will block you, so I don't have to see your comments and such anymore lol.
You are very disillusioned and stubborn. You must know deep down it's fake and not real. But the problem is you really want it to be true and real. Who doesn't with any signed photo? but it's no good believing something is real that isn't. You just need to admit it to yourself which is very hard for you.
Haha If ya wanna block me then block away. Fine with me :D obviously my comments on your fake signed photo has bothered you to retort to such actions lol you just need to admit it to yourself which you won't as it is much better and nicer for you believing it's real. But hey that's ok with anybody. There's no problem there.
Since I'm obviously upsetting i won't comment no further and you can block and have the last word on this topic as I know that's what you are relishing :D lol One day you will look back and realise I was correct. It's just a matter of time. Believe what you want for now tho. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Elizabethdodds on Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Waiting for: Colin Morgan,Tom Hiddleston, Lauren Cohan, ..

Most Wanted : Colin Morgan, Matt Smith, Chris Evans & The Walking Dead cast....

Bought Successes : Enation, Benedict Cumberbatch, 30 Seconds To Mars(jared,shannon,tomo), Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki dual signed 

TTM Successes: Misha Collins, Alex O'loughlin, Emma Stone, Bradley James,Katie McGrath, Alona Tal, Louise Brealey.Karen Gillian, David Tennant. 
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Elizabethdodds wrote:You are very disillusioned and stubborn. You must know deep down it's fake and not real. But the problem is you really want it to be true and real. Who doesn't with any signed photo? but it's no good believing something is real that isn't. You just need to admit it to yourself which is very hard for you.
If ya wanna block me then block away. Fine with me :D obviously my comments on your fake signed photo has bothered you to retort to such actions lol you just need to admit it to yourself which you won't as it is much better and nicer for you believing it's real. But hey that's ok with anybody. There's no problem there.
Since I'm obviously upsetting i won't comment no further and you can block and have the last word on this topic as I know that's what you are relishing :D lol One day you will look back and realise I was correct. It's just a matter of time. Believe what you want for now tho. Haha
That's exactly my point LOL! You keep saying "it's a fake" with absolutely no DETAIL why you think that hahah!! The IP meet and greet photo matches my success. & just cause you say it, doesn't mean ANY success of ours on the forum is a fake. PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY U THINK IT'S FAKE, if you can't: I understand. ;) 'EXPLAINING' is very hard for you to do isn't it?

FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS: how do you EXPLAIN that "it's fake" if it matches the IP ?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

lautnerfied wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:BTW here is an IP Success that someone got last week in NY & was posted on my facebook! ;)

If you can't tell the difference, you are blind
Craig911
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Craig911 »

britney probably smells ilke stale cigarettes and cheap wine
In the end, We all get what we deserve

"YOU ARE THE ANTICHRIST!!"
-anonymous pm
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Well from what I hear from the M&G participants: she is very humble, smells good and is well mannered. So that's a plus.
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

Elizabethdodds wrote: Heres another one of your real britney succeses (SECS) similar yours and its only going for a few dollars. :shock:
wonder why that is? WHAT A BARGAIN lol :lol:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Britney-Spear ... 557wt_1136
It is going for a few dollars because it's not real. That Ebay user is a fraud, most auto sellers from the UK are. Check his other auctions. Horrible forgeries. This seller likes to do the usual which is put some authenticated pieces and TTM graphs in his auctions along with some forgeries. It does not match Jordan's authentic ones AT ALL. {down} It's a good try, but no dice.

I have no idea why Jordan would agree to that one on Ebay being real, it definitely isn't. But Jordan's signatures are authentic. I have no clue if they are hand signed or preprints, but they are HER sig.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

vivalakayla wrote:I have no idea why Jordan would agree to that one on Ebay being real, it definitely isn't. But Jordan's signatures are authentic. I have no clue if they are hand signed or preprints, but they are HER sig.
My point was just because it's low on the starting price, that doesn't make it fake. I see a bunch of real Katy's, Selena's, 1D, and etc. being bid on with a low starting price. It will jump the most in price on the last day of bidding. (regardless of if it's real or not.)
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

dancingirl1 wrote:
My point was just because it's low on the starting price, that doesn't make it fake. I see a bunch of real Katy's, Selena's, 1D, and etc. being bid on with a low starting price. It will jump the most in price on the last day of bidding. (regardless of if it's real or not.)
Oh for sure. You have seen my collection. I've got some amazing pieces from sellers that don't know what they have for super cheap. And I'm not just talking about the kids favorite stars. I'm talking about Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp. HUGE stars. All authentic. It does happen. It depends on how they list it, what category it's listed in, what day it's listed on, how many people see it ETC.

Your comment "There are a few Britney AUTHENTICS on ebay. And that one is one of them" made me think you were saying that one on Ebay was real. And it isn't, lol.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

my fault, i be defending so many Britneys including my own (that I know are real) I must've got so freakin' scattered brain lol. But yeah that one was a good fake, but anyways ebay does have a few real ones.