US Forever stamps for sale

Autographs for sale or exchange.
Michelle8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: US Forever stamps for sale

Post by Michelle8 »

Email sent {up}
Please sign up at the CelebAutos autograph forum! :)
packrat

Post by packrat »

rovianne wrote:How many stamps would I need on an envelope to the Netherlands?
I mean, what's the value of the stamps in the book?
So I can determine how many books I need..
What is the normal size envelope the agencies use for sending photos?
Please check the first post in this thread. You would have to weigh the SASE and the items to be returned to you and then convert the result to ounces. The charts on my first post will then answer your question.

Each stamp is currently worth 44 cents each, and if the cost of first class letters increases, the value of the stamp will also increase.

---------------------------------------------
Michelle8 wrote:Email sent {up}
I got the email, will respond soon.

Billy
rovianne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rovianne »

packrat wrote:
rovianne wrote:How many stamps would I need on an envelope to the Netherlands?
I mean, what's the value of the stamps in the book?
So I can determine how many books I need..
What is the normal size envelope the agencies use for sending photos?
Please check the first post in this thread. You would have to weigh the SASE and the items to be returned to you and then convert the result to ounces. The charts on my first post will then answer your question.

Each stamp is currently worth 44 cents each, and if the cost of first class letters increases, the value of the stamp will also increase.

Billy
Just checking if I get it right..
For a 2 ounce large envelope to the Netherlands it will cost 2.17. So I will be needing 5 stamps? Is this correct?
wanabepopstar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wanabepopstar »

Hi, having read through the posts on here i see you say that you are abit slower to respond during the summer months due to other commitments - i completely understand this. However it has been a month since i sent you the money via paypal for my stamps and i have heard nothing from you ever since, even though i have sent seveal pm's and no stamps have arrived. I have recieved other orders from the USA so i know this is not due to the postal system. I would appreciate you getting back to me incase there is just a mix up before i open a complaint on paypal.

Total number of autographs collected: 71
Most recent: Maggie Smith, Nikki Reed, Jim Broadbent
Most wanted: Robert Pattinson, Kirsten Stewart, Westlife, Hillarie Burton, Michael buble
Check out my website: http://www.autographland.webs.com
diexkiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by diexkiller »

wanabepopstar wrote:Hi, having read through the posts on here i see you say that you are abit slower to respond during the summer months due to other commitments - i completely understand this. However it has been a month since i sent you the money via paypal for my stamps and i have heard nothing from you ever since, even though i have sent seveal pm's and no stamps have arrived. I have recieved other orders from the USA so i know this is not due to the postal system. I would appreciate you getting back to me incase there is just a mix up before i open a complaint on paypal.

yeah man same problem...
Success:
Sports(Men): Roger Federer x3, Rafael Nadal x4, Novak Djokovic + Towel, Andy Murray, Robin Soderling, Alexandr Dogopolov, Mike Bryan/Bob Bryan, Marin Cilic x2, Juan Martin del Potro, Gael Monfils,Tomas Berdych, David Ferrer, Stanislas Wawrinka, Fernando Verdasco, Phil Jones, Christopher Samba, Paul Scholes, Oliver Kahn (ex German GK), Edwin van der Sar x2, Serdar Tasci

Sports(Women): Ana Ivanovic x2, Maria Kirilenko x2, Serena Williams, Victoria Azarenka, Daniela Hantuchova x2,Kim Clijsters, Vera Zvonera, Elena Dementieva

Singers/Bands: Adam Lambert(Poster), David Archuleta x2, David Cook

Actors/Actresses: Gemma Arterton x2

Pending- Patrick Stewart, Alan Rickman, Daniel Radcliffe, Antonio Valencia, Dimitar Berbatov, Hey Monday, All Time Low, Steffi Graf, Bjorn Borg, Maroon 5
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

hey packrat sent u 2 emails but u avent replied r u still selling??
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

http://autographs2.weebly.com/index.html
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

Still had no reply r u still selling these stamps???
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

http://autographs2.weebly.com/index.html
pinoygreats
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pinoygreats »

Same here. Its been months and still nothing. I already forgot that i ordered stamps. Pls response.

Can someone pm me his email. Thanks.