Post by seb89 »

jamesbondcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Request HQ Pics!

Post by jamesbondcollector »

Clue Film Poster:
http://www.moviegoods.com/Assets/produc ... 1020.A.jpg

I am really sorry but I couldn't find any pictures of Lesley Ann Warren. No wonder they are $10 on ebay.
Most Wanted autographs: 1: Ian Somerhalder, 2: Daniel Radcliffe, 3: Kate Winslet
Favourite Autographs: Daniel Craig, Dido, Mark Ronson, JLS, The Wanted, Robert Pattinson, Coldplay
CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by CWill97 »

If you could please find 2-3 HQ photographs of the following, I'd really appreciate it! All I can find is blurry photos and I don't want to waste ink on that!

Troy Brown(Former New England Patriots WR)
Stanley Morgan(Former New England Patriots WR)
Two-Face from the animated Batman Series(Paul Williams voiced him)
Michigan J. Frog- Looney Tunes character(first voiced by Bill Roberts. Now currently voiced by Jeff McCarthy)
Porky Pig- Looney Tunes character(first voiced by the amazing Mel Blanc, now currently voiced by Bob Bergen)

I know I am asking for a lot, but these are all for relatives and I am having a tough time finding pictures for them. My father LOVES the Patriots so I thought it would be nice to get a few autographs for his birthday. My uncle that lives down south favorite show growing up was Looney Tunes and Porky Pig and Michigan J. Frog were his favorites. The Two-Face request is for myself :lol:

If you could at least try to find me some of them, that would be great!!

Thanks for your time and PLEASE get back to me. I want to send these off by Saturday morning so any help I could get would be great!

Cody

PS I think you're doing a great thing here!
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
jamesbondcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Hey Cody,

I will get straight onto it.

Amber
Most Wanted autographs: 1: Ian Somerhalder, 2: Daniel Radcliffe, 3: Kate Winslet
Favourite Autographs: Daniel Craig, Dido, Mark Ronson, JLS, The Wanted, Robert Pattinson, Coldplay
CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

Thank you :) I appreciate it!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
jamesbondcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

WOW! 8) Those pictures are great! {up}

I knew you would have a little difficulty finding a Stanley Morgan pic so I didn't hold my breath on it. But those are awesome!!

Thank you so much!

Are you willing to look up some more for me like Friday if I cannot find any good ones of the people/animations I'm looking for? I completely understand if you have a limit on these things. But, thanks again! Those are amazing pictures and I'm really happy about them! {up} {up}

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
jamesbondcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

If you need me to find any more pictures then just post on here and I will do it. There isn't a maximum number of photos you can ask for! Haha! :lol:
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capmonte »

CWill97 wrote:Two-Face from the animated Batman Series(Paul Williams voiced him)

Richard Moll voiced Two-Face, Paul Williams voiced Penguin. Make sure you write to the right person!
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capmonte »

jamesbondcollector wrote:Clue Film Poster:
http://www.moviegoods.com/Assets/produc ... 1020.A.jpg

I am really sorry but I couldn't find any pictures of Lesley Ann Warren. No wonder they are $10 on ebay.

That's ok, thanks for trying!
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)