y'all mad

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: BRITNEY SPEARS SUCCESS!!!!! AUTHENTIC!!!!!

Post by AnonymousAutographs »

Garyanderson wrote:Then why do you keep replying..???

Sad littke fu€ker got caught out and he doesnt like it. haha

Its so obvious dude haha
I repeat since you’re slow, you haven’t caught me with anything because THIS IS MY ONLY ACCOUNT. Now I’m not replying to you anymore, you’re actually like syphilis there’s no getting rid of you
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Garyanderson »

So in the end guys it was AnonymousAutographs whos other id is dancingirl2 that posted the autograph that he got the photo from ebay. He then pretended he got it TTM

He started the other username for this topic.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1335180
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Garyanderson »

Hes been caught out and he doesnt like being found out.

He now says he wont reply again haha but he will.. he cant help it because hes made a fool of himself

Hahahahahahahaha
dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl2 »

LOL why are you all so angry about a britney autograph!!!!! i posted this as a joke to see if any of you 'EXPERTS' would attempt to insinuate that it was fake.

and to this gary geezer, im not anonymous autographs you fool :lol: no offence gary but you're crying about how the trolls on this forum (such as yourself) are making this forum bad for 'REAL USERS' sorry who even are you? i've been on this forum for 4 years and never have i seen your ugly face anywhere. THE ONLY TROLL HERE IS YOU!!!!!!! do us all a favour and fuck off x
made this account coz i thought dancingirl1 was a dick ...... then i saw bobbysautographs LOL :D
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Garyanderson »

dancingirl2 wrote:LOL why are you all so angry about a britney autograph!!!!! i posted this as a joke to see if any of you 'EXPERTS' would attempt to insinuate that it was fake.

and to this gary geezer, im not anonymous autographs you fool :lol: no offence gary but you're crying about how the trolls on this forum (such as yourself) are making this forum bad for 'REAL USERS' sorry who even are you? i've been on this forum for 4 years and never have i seen your ugly face anywhere. THE ONLY TROLL HERE IS YOU!!!!!!! do us all a favour and **** off x

Youve been here 4 years ? But you only just joined 2 weeks ago lol

Why are you bothered about my posts for? If im upsetting anonymous autographs why should it bother you?
The reason is because you are the same user. Haha

I knew you would reply again. Except you logged into your other account ( dancingirl2) to reply because your so upset that me and rachel found you out. Hahahaha
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AnonymousAutographs »

Garyanderson wrote:
dancingirl2 wrote:LOL why are you all so angry about a britney autograph!!!!! i posted this as a joke to see if any of you 'EXPERTS' would attempt to insinuate that it was fake.

and to this gary geezer, im not anonymous autographs you fool :lol: no offence gary but you're crying about how the trolls on this forum (such as yourself) are making this forum bad for 'REAL USERS' sorry who even are you? i've been on this forum for 4 years and never have i seen your ugly face anywhere. THE ONLY TROLL HERE IS YOU!!!!!!! do us all a favour and **** off x

Why are you bothered about my posts for? If im upsetting anonymous autographs why should it bother you?

I knew you would reply again. Except you logged into your other account ( dancingirl2) to reply because your so upset that me and rachel found you out. Hahahaha
Were you dropped as a child Gary? Because you seem to have a fucked up brain. I AM NOT DANCINGIRL2.
dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl2 »

im dead hahahahahah imagine being that stupid :lol: careful anonymous this kid will accuse me and you of being the same person again :cry:
made this account coz i thought dancingirl1 was a dick ...... then i saw bobbysautographs LOL :D
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Garyanderson »

AnonymousAutographs wrote:
Garyanderson wrote:

Were you dropped as a child Gary? Because you seem to have a **** up brain. I AM NOT DANCINGIRL2.

I thought you were not going to reply again?? Thats what you said...... i knew you would i said you would reply because you cant help it. You are probably very embarrased that you have been caught out hahaha

Go on reply again... i know you want too :mrgreen:

Why dont you log into dancingirl2 account and reply again in that account ?
Robinmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Robinmiller »

Anonymous autographs it is very obvious that you are dancingirl2 on here also. You do have those 2 ids

Why dont you just admit to gary and the others the truth and you did it all for a joke.

Dont keep saying you only have the one account because we can tell by your posts you are the same user.

We are not stupid on here so just tell the truth and end all this.

Cheers
dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl2 »

well it certainly seems like y'all a bit stupid if you're convinced me and anonymous are the same person :lol: :lol: